Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

Bring! Bring! Bring!

My hand groped the night dresser, in search of my alarm clock. When my fingers encountered it, I picked it up one handed, and threw it against the wall.

There was nothing but silence. No more alarm clock.

I groaned. It was time for school.

I was going to a community college while I worked my way to get into the college of my dreams.

It was all part of my four year plan, and checklist.

I was destined to become a business woman, that was all there was to it.

According to the psycho last night, I already have a job...fulltime wife and mother, and monarch of an entire nation.

I snorted into my pillow. Yeah right, his marbles must have gotten knocked loose or something. Because surely I would remember, even with my memory more or less intact, the pain of child birth!

I really didn't want to go to school, but I had to get an education right?

Groaning, I rolled my body off the bed, and slid to the ground.

Rubbing my hands over my eyes to wipe the sleep from them, I yawned, stretched, and scratched my head.

I grimaced. My hair felt like a rat's nest.

I had come in last night half asleep, and very confused. I had left Alex's Porsche in the driveway, I could careless if the weirdo came and picked it up. I had left the keys in the ignition, and walked into the house.

I yawned, and got up. It was defintely time for a shower. I felt dirty and grimy. Yep, I was positive it was time for a shower.

I walked into the bathroom that connected to my bedroom, stripping my clothes as I went. Getting a wash cloth out of the cabinet, I stepped into the shower, and turned on the faucets.

When the hot spray hit my face, I sighed with pleasure. I turned my back to the spray, and let the pin pricks of water hit my back, massaging it in a gentle rhythm.

What was so great about showers? It was like standing under a rushing waterfall. The way it cascaded down my body made me feel at peace and content with myself.

I suddenly felt lightheaded, and my side burned. I looked down to see that my tattoo was glowing.

"What the hell?" I screeched, cursing again as I never do.

I rubbed my eyes, and when I opened them again, I was no longer in the shower.

I was standing in a hot water spring. I looked over my shoulder and there was a small waterfall behind me. It was making the water churn and swirl.

I was also naked as a jay bird. But I didn't seem to care. I was surrounded by several other women, all of them naked as well.

But there wasn't a modest bone in my body it seemed. I was having fun basking in the suns rays, feeling it's warmth on my skin.

"Your Highness?" I heard a female voice ask. I looked over a found a brown haired woman with tattoos all over her body. Intricate tattoos, but when I tried to focus on them, they seemed to move.

"Where am I?" I asked her.

"Why you are in Elysica, you silly goose!" she said. "I am Charlotta the Heated, head wardrobe maker and your very close friend,"