Chapter 3:

Vampire Rose Chapter 3: 

Note from the Author:  

Okay you guys I'm going to change the cover for this book, so when I do, just add it to your library so you'll remember what cover it is so you won't go nuts looking for it lol. 

Um, let's see there was one more thing.... O yes guys I would really appriciate it when you read it if you would leave comments cause I like feedback, even negative feedback, i need to know what I need to perfect, and what is already good. Thanks guys! Love ya!!!!! :D <3

As soon as the nurse was out of the room, he moved away from me and I glared at him. 

"Fiancé?" I inquired, pulling the covers up to my chin. 

"They would on let you go into the care of someone that you know and they trust," he explained, settling into the chair on the far side of the room. 

I dragged me knees to my chest, and started to rock back and forth. 

The nurse came in and told Alex that she had some papers he needed to sign. 

Without another glance or word for me, he walked out of the room. 

Tearing the covers off myself, and swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I stood up, staggering slightly. 

I felt a cool breeze on my backside, and realized I was wearing a hospital gown. I groaned. What were the purpose of these things? 

I started to walk away, when I was interupted by a tugging on the inside of my elbow. Looking down, I saw that there was an IV attached to my arm. I gulped. I really hated needles.  

I closed my eyes, and turned my head away.

1...

2...

3!!!!

I yanked out the IV, and winced at the pain. I looked back at my arm, and noted that I was bleeding slightly. 

Cursing, I located some cotton balls in a jar, on the counter beside my bed. 

Reaching inside, I got one, placed it on the spot, and applied pressure. Keeping it in place with my chin, I found the gauze tape, and taped the cotton ball to the inside of my wrist. 

I located my clothes on the other side of the room, laid over a chair. I grabbed them, and headed to the bathroom to change. 

The bathroom was the sterile kind that was in most hospitals, the kind that are so sterile you are afraid to even sit on the toilet because you are afraid the alarm will go off. 

I pulled the night gown over my head, and let it drop to the floor. There was a floor length mirror in the bathroom, surprisingly. I took the time to study myself. I had long hair, that went in curls down my back. My eyes were a hazel mixture that changed with what I wore, and what emotion I was feeling. The doctors had exclaimed they had never seen anything like it. 

I had an voluptuous body I guess. Ample chest, small waist, and wide hips. And just enough butt to say I had one. 

Standin there in my bra and panties, I could see my rose tattoo. It rested right on my panty line. 

Another key to my identity. 

Obviously I had gotten it before I had lost my memory. It hadn't looked new either. I had had it for a while it seemed. 

There was a knock on the door, and then the knob slowly started to turn. 

I squeaked, and jumped in the shower, pulling the curtain around my body.