chapter one

Song for this chapter Heaven by Emilee

It's about 10:30 at night. Jungkook is sitting on the couch watching TV and Namjoon is taking a shower. They have been best friends since childhood. They were neighbors and Jungkook was Namjoon's junior in college.  They have been into music for as long as they remember and they used to have a band back in college that they started with some friends. But after college, everyone focused on their career and moved on, except these two who decided to stay and pursue their dream of becoming well-known singers. They are struggling now but amidst all the struggle and grind, they have started to see some hope since they have been getting more views every time they release something new. More people know them now than ever and they recognize them as artists. Jungkook and Namjoon live together in a two-bedroom apartment in Seoul. Music is more important than anything to these two.
Jungkook is a fun-filled person who always takes things easily whereas Namjoon is more on the serious side.

"Ya..are you still watching TV? How long have you been sitting there you lazy shit? Get up....eat something and go to sleep. That's enough for today."
Namjoon told junkook throwing a pillow at him

"Hyung..!!! I want to watch this. It's really funny."

"No! Switch it off! Now! You didn't eat anything properly today."

"I don't feel like eating."

"No more excuses. You must eat!"

"Okay...but I want banana milk after this. U have to go to the convenience store with me."

" What? It's 10:30 already and you are craving for banana milk at this time? No way. Just eat and sleep. We'll buy banana milk tomorrow."

" No. I want it now. You need to come with me." Jungkook said pouting

"Oh gosh. Really, how old are you Jungkook? You are literally acting like a kid in kindergarten."

"I don't care. I want banana milk. That's it."

"Ok, fine. Let's eat now. We'll go buy after this."

"Okay."

Jungkook said with a wide smile like a kid who got his favorite candy.