Part 2: Chap 12

Liv pov.

Tomorrow is the day. The day I go with Dave to the disco. Dave with his beautiful blue eyes.

I sit at my desk and do my homework. I may not like mom and dad to school because of my gifts and that may not stand out. It is also dangerous because if I maybe angry I use my gifts.

I told my parents that I can restrain myself, but they don't believe me.

I've practiced it with Roy. He tried to make me angry and I started using my gifts then. It was I managed to keep me, but the second time it didn't work and then I used my gifts.

I was so mad at myself that I have put three trees on fire. Mom and Dad were furious.

I'm going to tell Roy. I'm going to tell him that I gifts, but I'm going to tell him tomorrow after the disco. I find it exciting to tell him. I hope he will not mind.

I've a lesson with Jasper and Grandpa. Fortunately, they do not give a lot of homework to me.

I put my pencil down and open my desk drawer. I get a few books out and take a picture.

I get a smile. The photo shows Dave and I. We are sitting in a tree. There is a white spot on Dave's hair. There was a bird pooped on his head. Just as I was taking the picture the bird pooped.

I think back. It was so cozy.

I take another picture from my desk drawer. I stand on that picture of Roy and I. We were then nine and Mom wanted us to do a scarf. It was winter and it was very cold. I used to not really heels of scarves but now I think they're delicious.

You see in the picture Roy and I look very angry.

I laugh when I think back then. I look at the clock and see that it's getting late. If I get homework I make it always late in the evening. Mom says it's not a good idea.

I put the pictures back in my desk drawer and put on my pajamas. I crawl into bed and turn on my night light.

Tomorrow is the day, the day I go to the disco with Dave. I am so excited.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.