Chapter 34

A FEW DAYS LATER ...

Sarina pov.

After the day I saw the gentleman again, I'm all the time with mom and dad. I'm so scared. The day before yesterday was the day that the man she that I have to come at noon. I did not go.

I sit on the couch.

"Are we," said Mom. I nod.

Mom and Dad asked yesterday whether I maybe want to stay with grandma and grandpa for a few days. I think it's very nice. Then I can see Eline again.

I get in the car and drive away.

Later ...

I give Mom and Dad a kiss and they drive away.

"What do you want to do?" Said Eline. "In the village," I say. "Okay," said Eline.

Eline and I walk to the village. All the people are dancing and singing. It is a very cozy here.

Eline buy me a ring with a small heart. "Thank you," I say. "It's my pleasure," said Eline, laughing.

We already have an hour of walking we walk back to the castle.

Later ..

I lie in bed, I'm so tired. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

NEXT DAY ...

I wake up by the turn. I get out of bed. Suddenly I notice that there is a note on my nightstand. I grab it and open it.

THIS IS A JOURNEY HUNT FIND ANOTHER notes and you'll find me.

On the terrace is a note.

GR. E

Oh fun is a hunting trip. Eline has invented this.

I put my clothes on and walk out. I still see a note and open it.

GO TO THE VILLAGE. AT BAKER IS STILL A NOTE.

GR. E

I grab the note and walk to the village. Which was already the baker?

Suddenly I see a band and state baker. I walk up to it and there is another note. I open it.

GO TO THE FOREST AND THERE ON A TREE AT WHITE STRIPE ON CONDITION IS STILL A NOTE.

GR E

I walk into the woods. I can see a tree stand with a white stripe and there's a note stuck on.

LOOK BEHIND YOU AND YOU CAN SEE ME.

GR E

I turn around and see the man. The man I met in the forest and by the pool.

It was not Eline!

"I'm Elandor" said the man. "Go away," I say afraid.

The man walks up to me. Suddenly something very strange happened?