Chapter 32

Bella pov.

Four years ago I gave birth to my dear daughter. Edward and I are very happy. We named our daughter Sarina.

Sarina pov.

Hi, I'm Sarina. I am now four years old. I've inherited from my father thou that I can very well see and hear. The other things I part human. I walk like a human being, I eat and sleep like a human. Actually, I have only two things a vampire. And the rest I am a human being. I do have gifts. I can copy other gifts. My father can't read my mind.

I'm now outside playing with Rose. I've had a weird dream lately. In my dream, a man who has a cape. He always says that he is going to marry me later. I'm afraid and I'm scared. I haven't told my parents.

I run with vampires speed through the forest. I'm with Rose playing hide and seek.

I hide myself behind a tree.

"Hi Sarina," said a voice behind me. I turn around. It is the same person in my dreams. "Go away!", I say afraid. "Do not be afraid of me," said the person.

"I want to meet with you, I'll see you tomorrow at noon at the river," said the man. I want to say something back that I don't want to but the person is gone.

I sit down on the ground. Do I have to go the river tomorrow or not. I put my head in my hands. What should I do now.

"Found," says Rose behind me. "What?" Said Rose.

Now I have to tell it. "Are we going home, I just want to talk to my parents," I say. Rose nods. We run home.

Later ..

I laid everything out to mom and dad. They told me not to worry and that I won't have to go to the river.

Bella pov.

Edward and I worry about Sarina.

It is nevertheless true that the man she when I was a baby. That if I wasn't with him that he is going to marry my daughter. Edward and I have decided that we are going to pay more attention to Sarina.

Alice had a very nice idea to go disco swimming tomorrow. Sarina then maybe forget that person.

Sarina, Alice, Rose, Esme and I go disco swimming tomorrow.

I think that Sarina likes them.