Part 2: Chap 30

This is the last chapter :)
Hope you like it. :) xxx

Sarina pov.
It is noon and the whole family is at home.
I sit on the couch when I hear the bell. I walk to the front door and open the door.
For me is standing a boy and two girls. The girl who looks radiant to me and seems to me familiar.
"Mom," she says.
"Liv," I say. And we give each other a hug. "I've missed you so much," Liv I say with tears in my eyes. "Me too," she says and I wipe my tears away.

Later...

I'm so glad I have my daughter back. I've missed her so much.
8 months she was disappeared out my life, but now she's back. I'm so glad she's alive and she's really changed. She is now an even bigger girl.

Liv pov.
I'm so glad I'm back. I have so much missed my family.
I just tell the whole story and they shock when I'm say that I'm abusive etc...
But fortunately I'm now finally by my family.
I look at Dilain. He's outside. I walk outside.
A feeling tells me to give him a hug. I do my arms around him.
We hug each other and consecutively he kiss me. Tingling and butterflies fill in my stomach.
We keep going until I must breath again. I think I'm red in my face. He smiles at me.
"Do you feel what I feel," I say with my head down. He grabs my chin and I really look at him now.
"Yes," he says with his splendid smile.
We give each other a hug and kiss each other again.
I'm so happy that he feel the same as me.

Alice pov.
I look outside and see Liv Dilain  kissing each other. They are a mate to each other. You see that really. I am so glad that Liv is back. I missed her very much.
In the corner of my eye I see Roy and Ritia stand together behind a tree. "What would happen there", I think to myself.
Suddenly become black before my eyes.
I see Liv and Dilain and Ritia and Roy at the beach. They sit next to each other and holding each other's hands. They look into the distance to  two children.
"Our lovely children," says Liv looking at Ritia.
The two children come running and jumping in their parents arms.
"I love you", they both say to their parents. "I love you"? Say the parents back.
She hugs each other.
"Go play again," said Ritia. The kids nod and hold each other's hands and run to the sea.
The image word increasingly blurred and I'm back on the normal world.
Liv and Dilain have a girl and a boy Ritia and Roy.
I'm so happy Sarina and seth's children found their own mates one day and they also later put a child on earth.
I turn around and look at Edward. He looks with a smile at me. He also did look into my brain and  when I had a vision.
I walk to Jasper and sit on his lap. All mates also sit together.
We really are the luckiest family in the world.
Everyone loves each other and no one can take us apart.

Sarina pov.
I sit on Seth's lap.
Our children have found their mate. We are so happy for them.
I look at Alice and see that she looks at me. She smiles at me. She sees that I look at my two children.
Seth and I are truly the luckiest parents in the world.
"I love you", I said to Seth. "I love you too," he says and we kiss each other.

The End

WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)
I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED IT:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL VOGES AND SWEET COMMENTS.
YOU MAKE ME ALWAYS HAPPY WITH THAT:)

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ON MY ENGLISH STORY (Carlisle love story English) IT'S FINISHED. I HAVE TOO A PART 2.
I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE THAT BOOK TOO. I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK, Jasper and Bella (English). PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT. :) THANKS!

XxxMe~