Chapter 4

"Crazy baby yell at my scars
shaped in hearts. "

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

"You guys wanna go out for drinks, it's been a while since we all hang out." Hoseok suggested.

The boys agreed and just in time, Jungkook stepped out his office holding his blazer.

His friends were alarmed as their eyes landed on the ravenette's bruised hand. They already know what he did in that office.

"Hey, Kook?" Taehyung called him.

"What."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the ceo rudely response and tried to keep his cool.

"We've planned on going out for drinks, join us." Namjoon said with a soft tone.

"I'll just head home hyung. See y'all tomorrow."

"You're not gonna be doing anything at home, please?" Hoseok butted in.

"Hanging out with a mentally fucked up dude, doesn't seem right." He mumbled but only Namjoon and Yoongi were the ones to understand what he meant.

So he heard me.

"Huh? what are you talking about?" Taehyung questioned.

"See y'all tomorrow." He exited out of his building.

The two other males exchanged looks.

"What was he talking about?" Hoseok curiously asked.

"He might have heard me and Yoongi talking outside his office."

Taehyung ushered him elder to explain...

"Why would you say that?! do you have any clue of what that boy have been through? As his best friend, that's messed up Yoongi!"

"would you like it if you had to constantly hear the screams of your mother begging for her life?! Put yourself in his position and see how that shit turns out!!" The blue haired male fumes in anger.

"It wasn't supposed to come out that way." He tried to defend himself.

"You're pathetic." He rushed out.

Hoseok brought his hand up and covered his mouth.

"I'll just go home." He said with disappointment.

~Jungkook POV~

I went out my car and traveled inside my house, making my way up the stairs. I didn't even bother to switch the light on.

Walking into my bedroom bleak, cold and completely dark. It's quiet and somber as always. Black curtains hanging covering up the large windows.

I loosened my tie and undress myself.

I sighed as the cold water hit my body, freezing cold but still feels hot on my skin.

Once I was done, I put some sweatpants on and stroll downstairs and went in the lounge. I sat on the sofa grabbing the remote and played a movie.

What if my life was different a loving father and a mother who'd be still alive, that would be nice.

I'm never good in the public's eye, I'm only recognized as the ceo who treats his employees like garage. A young rich ceo with such ignorance. Nothing good ever comes out of their mouth.

I give a fuck?

Of course not, I've heard worse.

For the rest of the night, I zoned out just by looking at the plain white wall and when it was time for work. I put my suit on and left.

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

Chapters will be better! I promise!

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~