Chapter 13

"Still with you"

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

The bell chimed when Jungkook entered the café. It's empty with only Elizabeth and Jimin cleaning the tables and chitchatting.

"We're closed" The short-male said annoyingly. "I'm not here to order" Jungkook coldly replied. "Oh..I didn't know it was you" Elizabeth turned around and her eyes met the ravenette's.

Still in his work suit, sleeves rolled up, his body art revealing. Half of his shirt unbuttoned, rings on his fingers.

Control yourself Liz.

Jimin felt the tension in the room and tried to prevent him from saying anything inappropriate, so he cleared his throat.

"Uh, I'll clean up real quick" The ravenette nod and leaned against the table on his phone.

After she was done, she went in the back and changed out of her work uniform, putting the clothes she wore earlier.

They smell just like him..his scent is addicting!

"Liz can I talk to you for a sec?" Seong softly asked. "Sure Seonie" "do you wanna go on a date tomorrow with me?" Jungkook head perked up. Date? The fuck..

The ravenette rolled his tongue in his cheek and approached them. "Petal you ready?" Jungkook kiss her temple, gripping on her waist.

Did he just-

Someone jealous hmm

Cute.

Jimin was watching the whole scene unfold.

This is better than any kdrama.

"Y-yea I am" her face flushed. Jungkook deadly eyed seong making him shiver in fear. "Never mind Liz. See you tomorrow" He said rushing out. "Wait-"

"Awh you broke his heart" Jimin teased. "Stop it. I didn't do anything" she pouted. "I wouldn't want you with him anyway" "why?" "I'll call you later and we'll talk" "Alright. Get home safe"

Elizabeth gave the orange-haired male a hug and exited the café with Jungkook. He caressses her sides and walk to his car, getting in. "About your clothes, I'll wash them and give them back to you tomorrow"

The ravenette shook his head. "Keep it" "no it's fine. I'll hand them back" "I have plenty petal. Don't worry about it" "Thank you" she smiled.