Chapter 11

"Paranoia,
I'm havin' thoughts in my head."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

The birds chirped exactly 8:34 in the morning and Elizabeth woke up alert with a smile on her face. This doesn't happen often but since yesterday night, she can't stop thinking about the ravenette.

The sound of his chuckle continues to replay in her mind. She sat up in bed and stretched out her upper body. The younger makes her way to the bathroom and do her morning routine.

After she put her outfit on for school and pack her work uniform as well. Once Elizabeth stepped out of her house, someone tightly gripped on her arm. "Miss me baby girl?" The voice whispered in her ear.

Oh no.

"Please leave me alone." She lowly said. But the grip became tighter causing her arm to bruise. "Not after what you did that night." "I didn't do anything. This isn't the right way to win a woman's heart. What the fuck is your problem? Maybe I should get Mr.Jeon to whack your sorry ass again." She snapped.

The male clenched his jaw and smack her across the face. "Speak to me like that, I dare you!" "I see that he fucked you up real good. Your eyes are starting to disappear." She chuckled and kick the male in the dick.

"Lay your hands on me again and I'll make sure you regret your whole existence."

Elizabeth run off to the bus and quickly got on. Her cheek begin to burn, tears rolled down her face and her legs begin to shake.

She played tough but deep down she was terrified for her life. She's even afraid to go home after work. "Excuse me miss?" A calm voice spoke out. She perked her head up and there stood a elderly woman. "Yes?" She politely responded.

"I realized that you're crying are you okay?" Elizabeth heart melted. "I'm good thank you so much for asking." The lady nod with a warm smile and sat down.

When the driver stopped by the campus, she thanked him and went out.

She traveled inside and kept her head down so nobody will notice her bruised cheek. Not that she cares, students will start gossiping about it.

Elizabeth went in class and sit in her seat. Where's Jackson? He'll probably come late. But he never showed up.

During her lunch break, she sat alone and opened her book.

'She's so weird.'