Chapter 2

"I'm a human,
I'm not perfect,
I know sometimes
I be wrong. "

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

Elizabeth Pierce a 19 years old uni student. She's not popular in her school but she's the most lovable.

Her genuine soul is like a magnet that make people naturally drawn to her. She's full of light. She's a giver and tries to help everyone she can. She sees the good in others. But don't tempt her.

Her college mates adore her and some don't all cause of jealousy.

Elizabeth POV

The light of dawn seeped into my room. I rubbed my bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky.

I can't even stand still...no I didn't get my ass fucked..naughty freaks. I'm still a virgin. I'm tired from all that work shift.

Trying to live your life with school and work combined is heavy. I approach the bathroom and dive into my morning routine. Dressed up and march to the bus stop.

I wish I could do homeschool. Shit will be so much better.

Once the driver arrived, I went inside and stroll to the backseat. Observing the view outside my eyes landed on the Jeon Corporation building. rumors going around that their boss is the devil himself.

That's something I don't believe, everyone is entitled to their own opinion so I'll disagree on that. When it comes to this society it's brutal.

Everyone was born with his/her story and taking immediate action of calling an individual such thing is very insolent. I've seen him couple of times...on the news or magazines.

He's highly rich according to Forbes. He is very attractive and intimidating. He gives this cold dominant aura.

I love that.

Every morning, he goes to the café I work at to get his coffee. It sucks not being able to meet him due to me having classes in the morning.

Enough about my antics.

Arriving at my destination, I stepped out the bus and walk inside the school building.

"Morning Pierce." The professor greeted me. I bowed and sat in my usual spot. Students begin making their way in the classroom.