Chapter 11

I will post chapter 5-6 chapter a week because i need to rank up my ML accounts. But after i bacome legend i will post 1-2 chapter a day.

Here's chapter 11 sit, read and relax but most of all enjoy the chapter.

Outside POV:

Katsumi and momo is inside izuku's apartment at the top of his company with the yaoyorozu, bakugous and the midoriya. "OMG!! Asuna and that yellow hair girl almost die there?" said hisashi (this is the time when izuku is fighting with the party) "what happened is there a skill where you can teleport?" inko said shocked after izuku teleported infront of the girls.

"There's nothing like that in the program or even in the main data. 'what was that' momo ask herself.
" So is that a bug or a glitch?" katsumi ask but momo suddenly came up with an idea." Wait, izu put something in the system. I don't know what its called but it save any data that is happening inside the game." momo said while motioning the others to follow her." this is where Izu and I work when i'm here, maybe we can know what is that."

Momo start to search some data that is connect to izuku's skill.

"hey katsumi, didn't you say that izuku is quirkless" "yes, that's why he was bullied when we're young." katsumi said. "then why did the data said he has and TWO of them."momo said shocking everyone." Then he just awaken his quirk inside the game. " mr. Y said." well i don't know if that's possible. The only way to know is when they finally got out of the game." said momo.

Inside PoV:

After izuku and the other's come back at the town kirito and sachi said their goodbye because they want to hang out with sachi former party." so what are we gonna do today" "well we want to farm the highest dungeon" said one of the player. "ok, we're going to prepare what we need. so why don't we meet after 30 min?" kirito said. So sachi and kirito went to the merchant and buy all they need. After they buy all the needed potion they went straight to the dungeon and meet the others. "ok so we're going to roam this whole dungeon. But when the things get bad we're going back. Ok?"kirito said.

Kirito and the others clear most of the room in the dungeon." oh hey!, there's a chest here." the player ran to the chest, kirito try to stop him." NOO! DON'T OPEN THAT IT'S A TRAP!!!" kirito said but its too late. The door sundennly slam after it close the room then become full of monster that has a higher level to the other player. The monster then started to attack them.
"HELP!!" "HELP MEE!!" The player said but they got hit and vanished sachi froze up and can't move. Kirito is trying to save the others when he saw sachi a bout to get hit and she's smiling to him like saying good bye.
"no no no NOOOO!" kirito shout while dashing infront of the monster that about to attack sachi. "DIE DIE DIE!! YOU WILL NOT HURT HER." kirito is out of control and after kirito kill all the monster the only ones that remain is kirito, sachi and one other player.

Kirito, sachi and the other player come down to the town. "why didn't you tell us soon that it's a trap? , now everyone is dead." said the player "what do you mean i warned him befo-" kirito is cut of when he saw the player run to the cliff he tried to save him but his late again. "on no not again" kirito felt guilty so the walk to their cabin he doesn't even look at sachi.

And when they got to the cabin izuku ask what's the problem but kirito walk pass him. "what happen to him" "w-we w-we go to the dungeon a-and all our f-friend die."sachi is now hugging asuna and mina. The other girls is crying too but izuku suddenly walk upstair." where are you going. "ask denka. "i will talk to him." but he was pulled by sachi. " I will talk to him"

Sachi walk towards kirito's room and and when she enter she saw kirito sitting on the floor while his arms is in the small table.

Sachi walk behind him. "i can't save them, why am i so weak i can't even save the man survive with us. I'm so weak." kirito start crying and blaming his self. Sachi then lean and hug him from behind. "don't blame your self and start to think of the things you was able to do, you saved me i'm already saying goodbye but you save me. I do feel bad for their deaths but it's not your fault you did your best." kirito is still crying. "i can't do this. What if i loose you too next time i don't know what will i do." kirito said scared of loosing sachi. " don't say that you will never loose me i will always be here to comfort you. I promise that i always be by your side and if we somehow become a couple we will celebrate our aniversries together, Christmases together and birth days together and we will get out of this game together. "sachi said tightening her hug to kirito.

Izuku is leaning on the door and he heard everything." I promise when i got out of this game i will kill you..... Kayaba" izuku swear to himself.

So that's it sorry if kirito and sachi part is so bad i did my best but it's hard to make it  because sachi's massage in the anime is made for dead sachi so, sorry if it's bad.

Ok after 3 or 4 chapter i will make yui's debut so i would like you to choose who is gonna be her parents and if somehow i don't get a comment i will choose. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

I Don't own MHA or SAO so bye