Chapter 2

Time Skip 2 years

Izuku is 6 years old now still bullied for bieng a quirkless and he still bieng abuse by his parents but he still love them for bringing him to this world even he was bieng abuse but there's a incident that drive his parents for trowing him out of their house.

Izuku is walking to school as usual he was bieng beaten up but katsumi is having a change of heart and fighting for izuku but when she didn't know she was making it worse because the bullies is so jealous of izuku because he was bieng protected by the school hot explosion princess and the prettiest girl in town so they make a plan to make izuku out of the way and make disappear forever.

So while izuku is walking with katsumi the other guys is proceeding to their plan of framing izuku.

Izuku:*blushing* uh katsumi you can let go of my hand you know.

Katsumi: NO i will not letting go of this hand until we reach the classroom you hear me deku.

Izuku: hai.

When they make it to the classroom the whole class and the teacher is glaring at izuku but when katsumi notice this she ask and yelled at them.

Katsumi: oi what are you glaring at deku you sh:ty extra huh?

Teacher: that worthless kid is abusing this poor little girl!!

Girl: *fake crying* thats true he always punch my arms and always slip me from my walking*fake crying*

Katsumi:*making small explosion* that can't be true deku can't even kill a bug how can he hurt a person.

Boy1: but it's true i saw it in the stair when he slip her.

Teacher: see we have a witness so his proven guilty.

Izuku did not speak because he know that there is nothing he can do to prove or protect his self from their accuse of him abusing a girl but katsumi did not let it go and fight for izuku but it's no use because there is so many of them to oppose the inocent of izuku so katsumi did her best not to let izuku be beaten up but when his parents hear about this they were furious.

Father: after all we've been trough just to raise you this will what you'll return to us disgrace huh.

Mother: i really wish did not give birth to you.

After hearing this izuku felt like his heart is bieng crushed by a hammer so he cried and cried but hearing this made his parents more angry at him so they told him that they disown him.

Mother: you will leave this house and you will never will come back here even when we die.

Father: *pushed izuku out* get out of this house.

So izuku is now homeless at the age of 6 but he try to find a job and the job he find is a garden water boy he work so hard and earn the money to build his own company and be a succesful businessman

Time skip 4 years later

Izuku is a success business man at the age of 8 and his 10 years old and the richest man in the world and this where he meet his three best friend kirigaya kazuto, asuna yuki and koharu satoumiru(don't know the last name so just giving my name) they were 10 years old and he gave them a job kazuto is his personal butler and asuna and koharu is his personal assistant and they were living in izuku's house. But izuku didn't know that the two of his PA has a crush on him.

Ok that's for today see you whenever ihave a time and i don't own MHA or SAO so thats it i will explain kirito, asuna and koharu's quirk on a later time

So bye for now

2021.6.29