Chapter 9

So ijust finished my school works so i'm gonna make another chapter this day.
There will be too POV here inside the game and outside the game so we know what happening in and out side the game.

So read sit and relax but most of all enjoy!!

Outside POV:

Katsumi is currently searching for izuku's where about when she bump into someone that look familiar.

"HEY!!" katsumi shout "you're momo yaoyorozu right" kasumi said while walking towards her.

" yes do you need something. But be quick a have to something" momo said while looking at her watch.

"Okay. Do you know izuku?" katsumi asked. " I saw you with him when he release the game" katsumi said.

Momo is shocked because izuku told her that no one in his past know that his alive. "how do you know him" asked momo.

" Well i saw him inside the game yesterday. Actually i saw him in the release date but i thought its just a look alike. But when i saw his name in the game i immediately recognize it because i'm the one who named him that." katsumi said. Momo is now more shocked because she is now face to face to her crush's first crush.

" Are you katsumi bakugou izu's first crush? " Katsumi is blushing hard after hearing that his crush has a crush on her 'Me!! Deku's first crush that's impossible i bullied him almost every day' Katsumi thought while momo is staring at her.

"So what do you need with him" momo said in a cold tone due to jealous. "Well i would like to see if his real body is fine. And how did you know me" said and asked by katsumi.

"Izuku and I know each other for two years and he always tell me of how you treat him bad. And he did tell me that change how you treat him for the last 2 years of him being with you." momo said "so can i see him" asked katsumi "i won't take long i just want to see him ok"

"ok fine but just a short time" momo said.

Inside POV:

Izuku is now grouped with Eijira and Mina. They are going to farm the other farm of orgin. (by the way izuku will awaken all his quirk inside the game).

Mina is sensing the awkwardness between izuku and eijira so she broke it by questioning them. "so how do you to met each other? Did you met outside the game or inside the game?" mina asked.

Izuku is cut of to his thought when he heard mina's question "ah! Well! We met here inside the game. And when i first met her she was aboy character." izuku said. But when eijira tried to speak she was attack by a wild boar. "AH! What was that" eijira said. Izuku ran to her helping her stand "are you alright" izuku said "hmh".

Mina then ran to them. "why is that wild boar is outside it's range of attack" izuku said shocked because he know where the monster can't attack player. "well we need to kill it so no one will be attack in this area. Mina go back to the plaza and tell asuna to gather strong players to guard this place" izuku said to mina while dashing to the boar "you piece of crap how did you get here" izuku is fighting the boar. But he didn't know that eijira is cornered by a group of boar. Ejira is about to get attacked but izuku create a bow with a three arrow ready to shot. After izuku shot the boars he run to eijira and notice that she's shacking so hard. "*crying* th-that was c-close" eijira then hug izuku crying hard at his chest.

Izuku is thinking of what happened 'ah that was close i almost lose a precious friend in front of me. And where did that bow and arrow come from?' izuku ask himself.

Asuna arrived to where eijira and izuku standing but when she arrive she saw eijira crying and shaking while hugging izuku so tight. "what happened to her. Why is she crying?" asuna ask comforting eijira. "i-i al m-most d-die there." eijira said hugging asuna afraid of letting go. Then izuku suddenly stand startling asuna and eijira. "D-deku where are you g-going?don't leave me." eijira said pulling izuku's sleeve. "I need to talk to kibaou. I will join the his party for the boss floor." "Wait! Why did you suddenly want to join his party?" asuna ask. " I almost witness a death of a precious friend in front of my eyes. I need to finish this game so that you all can be safe." izuku said walking away to the two girls.

"we need to tell this to kirito so we can plan a play of how we will defeat the boss" asuna said while helping eijira stand up.

Izuku is looking for kibaou when he bump to one of kibaou partymate. "hey you! Bring me to kibaou" izuku ordered.

"Kibaou i will join your party for the boss" izuku said. "NO! We will join your party for the boss!" said a man on the back. Izuku turn around to see who it is. "kirito. Thank god you join me. Wait why did you bring the girls with you?" izuku said in angry tone.

"well they said they want to help you in defeating this game. There is nothing i can do to stop them" kirito said having a shiver down his spine.

"we like to help you deku. And we have to make sure that your safe." koharu said hugging izuku. " i know but i can't loose you. You're the only family i have left."izuku said returning the hug. All the girls join the hug." Okay! Here's the deal izu." said asuna." what?" "we're gonna make sure that your safe and sound and you can do the same to us girl" asuna said "hey what about me?" kirito ask pouting "Well you will protect us too. So izu do we have a deal?" asuna said.

Izuku is thinking if he will let the girls join the party. "Okay." "yes" all the girls shout. "but when the situation is bad you will the first to retreat. OK?" izuku said."OK"

The boss fight is in the next chapter and izuku will awaken his other quirk.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

I don't own MHA and SAO so bye