Chapter 1

Narrator pov:

Izuku is a smart kid well to be more precise he is the smartest man in the world and a very clever kid but he is abused and bullied just becuase he was diagnosed as quirkless. Because of that alot of people mocked and abused him and some tried to just kill him but izuku is the kind of kid that forgive the people even he was hurt so badly. But because he was so forgiving people take advantage of this and bullied him for thier self satisfaction.

Izuku is walking to school until he was blocked and be surrounded by katsumi's friend.

Kid1: hey! Nerd why are you still going to school your just a waste of space is our class room.

Kid2: yeah why don't you just go to the corner of your house and be a good boy.

Izuku: come on guys i just want to go to school to learn and make friends.

Katsumi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what did you say make friends,there's nobody in the world is stupid enough to make friends to a useless quirkless deku like you so don't dream no more like don't fantasize about making friends.

Izuku: w-well there is nothing wrong about fantasiz-

Katsumi: *explode his shoulder*
It's wrong everything is wrong about you. Your so helful even your quirkless you even beat me in the exam and the most worst of all *blush* is how your f@&cing cute even we give you bruse and scar(katsumi is a real friend to izuku but she hides the truth because she tried to stop him from bieng a quirkless hero) but even so you still give everyone in this world a kind welcome to your heart and that's what's wrong about you you f@*cing deku.

Izuku: *blush after hearing the cute* well i just want to have friends with you all*extend his hand* can we be friends?

Katsumi can't hold the tears she's fighting because even though she just explode his shoulder he still ask her to be his friend so she just walk away while holding her tears but the other kids is pissed because their crush thinks that the useless is of the school is cute.

Kid2: so you think if katsumi thinks your cute you can just ask us and be your friends huh?

Izuku: nnnn-no i just really want a frie-*punched in the face

Kid1: dont talk back to us you worthless deku

So they beat him up until the school start so when he make it to their classroom he ask his teacher if he can go to the clinic but instead he was punished for bieng late and for fighting so he was squating in the corner until lunch break and after lunch he seat on the floor because his teacher give his chair to the classroom next door

Time skip after school

After school he was limping and walking to his house but instead of bieng comforted by his parents his bieng scolded for bieng a burden to them.

Father:*slapps izuku* you useless kid there is no help of you in this house and when you come home with a burn arm a broken bone that needed a treament.

Mother: you not going to be treated and you will not eat today for bringing a mess in this house

Izuku: yes mother father im going to sleep now goodnight

Father: ...

Mother: ...

After izuku make it to his room he lay his body to his so called bed but it's just a carton or card bord crying until he fall asleep

I'm sorry it's short but i will make many chapter to make satisfying story well see you to the next chapter

I don't onw any of the anime it belongs to

MHA: kohei horikoshi

SAO: reki kawahara

2021/ 6 / 29
3:00 pm