Chapter 8

After the chaos had calmed down izuku and his company went to a nearby cabin (i forgot what it called)
And decided who will be paired for a room "ok so the pair is mina and sachi
Asuna and koharu, and denka and eijira. Me and kirito will be in separate room." said izuku

Izuku is now walking towards his room when someone pulled him into a room. And he look at the person he see " koharu asuna what's wrong is something the matter? "izuku ask with a concerned tone "ah no! we just want to talk about something."said asuna. But before izuku can talk he was interrupted by koharu shouting
" IZUKU DEKU MIDORIYA!! will you be our BOYFRIEND? "Koharu said. Izuku is shock and can't form a word "well izu you can decline if you want. We just want to say you this before we die
*sobbing*" asuna said while at the verge of crying.

Izuku then pull asuna and koharu to a tight hug "we're NOT gonna die you hear me i will do my best to keep us alive. And about your confession it will be my honor to be the boy friend of the two princess of our house hold." izuku said this while calming the girls "so you wanna sleep here for today" izuku ask and the girls nod in excitement.

Izuki is waking up but when he felt something on his chest and about to panick but he remember what happened yesterday. But when he look at the two person "AAAAHH!! What are you two doing here" izuku ask "oh Hon don't be loud in the morning" after the person realize wa she said she jump up "it's not what you think w-we just ah here to wake you up hehe" said eijira. But denka is still hugging him tightly "hm! Don't go don't leave me darling" denka said in her sleep.

' oh no what if my two girlfriend see this i will be-' izuku is cut off to his thoight when asuna and koharu came in. "deku it's to wake up and fini- ah wait why are ejira is here and denka is hugging you?" koharu walk closer and pull izuku up izuku "hey!! My darling my body pillow" said denka half asleep. Koharu pushed izuku out of the room leaving the four girls together. "hey! Why did you take my body pillow!?"said denka while pouting "are you two had a crush on our boy friend!?" ask asuna with a serious tone "w-what that's not true. " "yeah we don't like zuku." denka and eijira said while blushing "well we don't mind sharing him as long as you figure out your true feelings for him." asuna said. Then they left and meet izuku outside.

"hey!! What took you so long! Did you fall asleep again?" izuku joke to them.
After that they're having a meeting of how will they end this game but suddenly there's a short man with a spikey hair walk to them "hey! Kids we want to gather strong palyers to fight the boss so want to join" the man said "well why don't you introduce your self first" said izuku. "ah i'm sorry my name is kibaou. Now that the introduction is done would you like to join?" asked kibaou"

"*whispering*hey guys do you wanna join. Well for me i like to join to end this game faster." izuku said looking in his friend "well we can join and see if we can trust them" asuna said.

"ok we like to join your party" said izuku. "hey guys lets split up and meet at the plazza. Eijira and mina i would like you to come with me" said izuku.
"O-ok" said both girls.

(ok the game is being broadcast outside the game so the people can see what's happening)

Outside the game:

Katsumi is currently studying hard so when she graduate she can look for izuku. But when she was about to leave for school her mom called for her "HEY!! brat come here NOW!" "what's wrong YOU hag?" "look that player's name" katsumi then look at the TV. What she saw is the name of the boy she always looming for "De-deku? MOM deku is alive" katsumi then broke down in tears of joy that her childhood friend/crush is alive. But then she realize that the game he where into is a death game
"mom izuku is in danger! Mom!!" katsumi cried to her mother "sshh! Katsumi izuku is gonna be fine. He survive this cruel world even though he was thrown at a young age. So believe in him ok." mitsuki said while claming her daughter.

At momo's scene:

Momo is now at izuku's room it's been 3 days since SAO started and she doesn't leave izuku's room.
" izuku be safe with your friends. I know that you can finished this but come back alive ok. "momo said while kissing izuku in the forehead.

That's it for now and as you can read the game is being broad cast in the whole world.

I will put the clue of every girl in izuku and kirito's harem bye