ix.

chapter ix .
the overprotective pair

small tw: (includes knifes and wounds) (no little space)

          "dean i said i was fine." luna whined loudly, her head thrown back against the squeaky seat in the back of the car as dean sped towards their motel.

"it's not fine, luna. you're hurt." his voice could be heard a mile away, the words grumbled in his chest as they rose and spilled out of his sinful mouth. luna huffed, the small girl laid back against sammys chest and let herself be coddled.

he wrapped his strong arms around her smaller frame, pulling her towards him. "dean, its just a cut..." "i don't care if its 'just a cut', he pulled a freakin' knife on you." luna shrugged, "it was fair. i had a machete." she smiled evilly as she remembered the nights vamp nest hunt, dean flashed his girl a glare through the mirror, "its one sided" "no its no—"

"we're here." sam interrupted the couples small bickering. dean huffed as he got out of the car and proceed to walk all the way around to open the back door for sammy. the said moose stood from the low seat, luna placed securely in his arms. the brothers escorted the girl towards their room, laying her on one of the twin beds(they only use one, but they didn't bother changing again) before the oldest brother began speeding around their shared room looking for the med kit, finally finding the one that luna always carried in her bag. "here." he mumbled, sitting beside luna on the plain colored bed, caging her in between himself and sam, his callused fingers slid up her leg slowly taking hold of the hem of her jeans and pulling the harsh material down her legs as gently as possible with the help of his brother.
"alright sweet girl, this might sting a little" luna sighed but gave them a nod nonetheless. sammy pressed the cotton against the slash on her leg, gently cleaning the dirt and other icky things off her wound as the girl winced in pain.

hours had gone by and the brothers still wouldn't let her out of their sight, luna thought they were exaggerating—seeing as first of all she was nowhere near regressing and she could easily take care of herself, and second of all, the cut on her upper thigh wasn't too deep—meaning no stitches, all she needed was to wrap it to prevent infections. yet here they were, the winchester men sleeping on either side of her small body as their arms were wrapped around her loosely for comfort.

the girl huffed as she moved their arms around, dropping each one against a pillow she placed instead of herself. she just really wanted to get fresh air, luna lifts herself off the bed, her bare feet padding against the cold ground as she made her way over to her bag, the girl carefully moved herself to a crouching position and moved her clothes around to find a pair of shorts. she passed through pacis, her blanket and a ton of other little things she'd brought to the hunt, yet still no spandex. she huffed, her small head moving around the room in search of clothes, then luna, with a snap of her fingers lifted herself off the floor with a small wince and limped over to the corner of the little motel room. yesterdays pijamas were thrown carelessly against the floor, she sighed at deans antics and slid them on as best she could.

outside, she makes her way over to a nearby vending machine and glances around at the many delicious treats. luna, unbeknownst to her surroundings had missed the man that had gotten out of his motel room soon after she had and now stood beside her, staring at her as she bought her treat. "holy fuck" luna let out a quick breathe, followed by a short laugh, her hand rose to her chest to help calm her breathe as the man spoke "oh, i apologize, i didn't mean to scare you." luna shook her head with a small uncomfortable smile, the man wouldn't stop staring at her exposed skin.. "its alright, i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." she leaned down to grab her chocolate bar, her eyes rising to meet those of the mans "sorry." he apologized, clearing his throat before pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"its fine." she sighed, the girl made her way over to her motel room a few doors down but had been quickly stopped by the same creepy man calling out for her, luna paused and took in a deep breathe out of annoyance "uh yeah?" she yelled back, turning her body slightly to keep an eye on him.
"you're really gorgeous" he complimented, eyes set on her skin. luna rolled her eyes, flashing him a small nod, "thanks." she deadpanned,

the man continued on with the conversation, wether he was ignoring her attitude or is just clueless was unknown. "if i may ask, what happened to your leg?" luna huffed, she'd forgotten half her leg was bandaged. her eyes rose to meet the mans and with the most serious tone she could muster she replied "a vampire stabbed me."

the man opened his mouth in utter shock, eyes scrunched up as a million questions rose in his throat to fly out of his mouth. but before any problems would begin luna let out a small laugh followed by the man as he gave her an awkward look, "it was a dumb accident with some friends." she mumbled, the man gave her a small nod with the same creepy smile displayed on his mouth. as the man turned to get his food luna let out some air she'd been holding in, she was relieved the conversation ended, she began to make her way over to her room before she realized that the man began to walk beside her "i didn't get your name?" he questioned, "dorothy." she replied, a sarcastic smile etched on her face, she was getting sick of this bullshit.

the man flashed her a look of surprise before giving an awkward smile, "nathaniel." luna nodded without a care and grabbed her keycard, proceeding to unlock the room—she knew it would've been a bad idea to lead an unknown male(or female) to her room if she were alone, but luna could've easily fought him off, and plus, she isn't alone—the brothers are with her.
before luna could move an inch the man stopped her with a hand on her shoulder, leaving the door open halfway. "could i have your number?" he questioned, free hand already holding his phone.

inside, sam was the one who had shushed dean as he heard two voices talking outside, one of whom eerily sounded like luna. the brothers stood up from the bed, dean flashing the taller male a look of confusion as they walked closer. the door opened randomly, and both men suddenly paused at the thought of getting caught eavesdropping—but as they heard that one sentence come out of the unknown males mouth it was as if a switch had been flipped. dean had suddenly swung the door open, both brothers squaring their shoulders and sucking in a huge breathe to make them appear buffer. "the hell you want with our girl." deans harsh voice spat out, sammy standing behind him as they glared,

luna glanced between both man with a look of confusion, suddenly changing to one of humor as she looked at their posture. nathaniel—the man who'd been hitting on luna shuddered, "i-"
"leave." sam spat, the boy ran off with his tail between his legs leaving luna a laughing mess as she looked between the three men, "wha—" before luna could let out a word dean had wrapped a strong arm around her waist, pulling her into a strong kiss

"you're ours, get that through your head"