explanation

here is a much needed explanation on what many of u have been thinking.
a common question might be why did i remove this book? the answer is quite simple. a few people spoke up about me not knowing about the cgl / ddlg topic and their difference. i admit, i did know yet the line in my head that separated these two accidentally blurred along the way and i didn't realize i might have actually been fully in the wrong and completely perceived cgl wrong.

although many of you actually enjoyed this book i understand that maybe adding nsfw outside of lunas space was inappropriate and i take full responsibility (though i would still like to know your opinions about this because i want to fully understand).

i have taken the time to further educate myself and realize the BIG difference between cgl and ddlg/b and anything amongst those lines.
in simple terms, ddlg is taken more as a kink and cgl is reverting to a childlike state of mind often used as a coping mechanism and it is NOT a kink.

though i did believe that being outside of little space was acceptable for nsfw i understand how easily the lines blurred—and seeing as i myself am still learning about this topic might have read or understood wrong(?) regardless i won't be writing nsfw for any cgl books i decide to write in the future.

although one thing said to me actually bothered me slightly. i got called out for supposedly fetishizing luna with what she wore in little space, i didn't see it then and i still don't see it now because really i just copy pasted little luna and her style from one of my irl friends who is a little. she's the most adorable little thing and likes to dress in pastels with the words 'daddy' or 'little girl' etched on a shirt every now and then— and i highly doubt she is trying to fetishize herself or any other little human out there, she's a strong believer that ddlg and cgl are utterly different and she usually scolds us when we have an opinion that sounds a little too sus LMAOO.

there were many comments said that were highly inappropriate but i have since forgiven them because i understand where they were coming from and they understood where i was coming from as well. so anyways i still don't know if i should publish this book again and many others like this (i had many ideas similar to this one but i had halted any writing i had for them since i unpublished this book) but i would appreciate your thoughts, concerns, opinions, facts. really anything would help.

i have since fixed my mistakes and some of the small kinks i absentmindedly made while writing the winchester's thoughts.

like always, happy reading.