Chapter 10

Due to sudden events I have changed the ending plot to make it less sadder by request. I will try my best.

{_}

M/n's body froze. No..you don't mean. He shoved his hand in his pocket to find his phone. He called and called him but there was no answer. He rushed to find the nurse that checked up on Tsukishima daily. It took a while but he eventually found her at the 2nd floor counter. "Excuse me ma'a,..do you remember me?" She nodded. "Where is my friend..W-why isn't he in the room...?" he tried his best to think that nothing bad has happened.

"About the blond one right? Well..if I'm not mistaken he got discharged and sent home. With a sigh of relief, he calmed himself down and thanked the nurse for telling him. "I'm not buying anymore shortcake for him..." M/n mumbled to himself.

-

He found himself at the same place that he used to despise the most. Tsukishima's house. It wasn't like how he used to always see it. He would always wait for Tsukishima at his house with Yamaguchi but after when Tsukishima had dead rejected him. He never seemed to pull out his dignity to even see the house. It seemed so lively when things were nice, now it seems quiet pale.

M/n took a deep breath and knocked on the door. No reply. "what is up with him. So hard to reply to me. He twisted the door knob which to his surprise wasn't lock. He looked around. It was still the same as before. He remembered on which was Tsukishima's room, which was upstairs. He gently opened the door to the blonde's room to only see that he was asleep.

He sighed, "I came all this way by feet and you're sleeping like a potato" He placed the Strawberry shortcake on the table next to him and sat on an empty spot on the bed. "You even look cute when you're sleeping.." M/n spoke after ruffling Tsukishima's hair. Before he even knew it was already dawn. He probably wasted a lot of time walking to the hospital to Tsukishima's. You can't really blame him. He does have an allowance. He placed a note on the piece of cake and stood up.

"See you tomorrow, Tsukki"

-

The next day, He was quiet free. It was a Sunday and he had finished all his assignments yesterday. He figured that he should sleep in and at 4 later he'll go visit Tsukishima.

He woke up again, feeling more energised than ever. He really needed that sleep. He got up and changed. He glanced at the clock to see 3:47p.m. He should have enough time to get there.

-

Again, he stood on front of the same house he did yesterday but for some reason he had a really bad feeling. He knocked and of course no reply. He twisted the doorknob and went inside. On his way upstairs he heard a voice but it sounded to feminine to be Tsukishima's.

He got curious and reached his room. He knocked and opened the door to see Tsukishima wide awake with a female on his study desk with a typewriter. The girl was wearing something quiet formal. She had dark black hair and green emerald eyes. "Oh- Am I disturbing something?" Tsukishima froze for a while. "Hey, M/n. I'm in the middle of something. Can you...come next time?"

There was a small pause before M/n replied "sure"

Who was she. Who else has visited Tsukishima other than me and what was she doing with that typewriter. What year is it? Is the war still going?-. He began to overthink a few things. He didn't know what to feel much. Was he jealous that there was a girl? Nah, that couldn't be it. He doesn't like Tsukishima anymore.

Right..?