Chapter 9

i feel so dead and so single rn- sorry for the late update btw 

{_}

Hours turned to days, day turned into weeks. M/n would always visit Tsukishima. He would always make time for him, despite of what happened in the past but that's it. What passed had turned into infamous history, making into a memory. The things that Tsukishima had done before was all just a memory to M/n. Soon to be forgotten by the distractions of Tsukishima's small changes. Little by little, he has now a fond of the blond but sadly he only looks at him as just a friend. Tsukishima on the other hand had different feelings.

"haaaa, visiting hours are over already? Oh well." M/n said before standing up and doing a few stretches. "I gotta go. Don't miss me too much" he spoke again, making the blond faintly smile. He took his belonging and walked up to the door. That was until he tried to reach the doorknob but instead it seems that someone else had done it first.

"Oh-" It was one of the nurses who seemed to have a shocked expression after seeing the h/c male in front of her. "I'm sorry. I was just about to leave.." The nurse smiled and nodded. M/n went out of the room, slightly confused. "Nurses never come early...weird" He just shrugged it off thinking it was extra treatment. He decided to walk home by foot. A little exercise wont hurt.

M/n sighed to himself. Time management was quite hard for the male. It was a never ending schedule for him. His mental health has cured a lot over the pass weeks though physically, he's really tired. Yamaguchi helps him a lot, though for some reason he refuses every time M/n invites him to visit Tsukishima. Quite odd, assuming they were childhood friends.

He arrived at his apartment then later falling down on the couch. School, work, club activities, visiting. How can he not get tired from all of that. "I'll...just take a small nap..."

He woke up by the ray of sunlight shinning on his face. He sat "....Did I pass out last night?" he looked around and glanced at the clock "9 A.M?! IM LATe- oh...todays a Saturday....more sleep time then......WAIT I SMELL LIKE SHIT-" he stood up and realised that he was still in yesterday's outfit. He stood up and went straight to the bathroom. When he was done he decided to do the work that he planned to do yesterday.

"Okay, now that I've gave you the information for you to individually find, he should be done before our presentation begins" M/n was currently talking to his classmates about a presentation they were suppose to do next week. Though they do wish that the teacher could give more time to finish it instead of giving it and expect for then to present it after two days. He pulled his sleeve slightly revealing his watch. "I got a few more minuets till visiting hours, should give me enough time." He got ready and went to the same bus station he normally goes. He made a quick stop to the bakery to buy a strawberry shortcake for him. "Seriously. I need to stop spoiling him with this.." 

He arrived at the hospital. Its weird though. He's been to the same hospital for multiple weeks already but he's still not comfortable with the atmosphere. Especially the smell. It triggers him for some reason. Like something really bad will happen. Maybe the fact that people who are less fortunate end up here, instead of roaming the world as they should or that some people suffer from the loss of their loved ones. Couldn't say the least, he just dislikes it. He made it to the floor Tsukishima's room was at.

Just as he turned to a corner he saw Tsukishima's room door open. 'Weird..its never open' that when he looked over to see the room with an empty bed. No bags, belonging, worst, he didn't see the blond anywhere.

"Where is he...?"