Chapter 6

Since im feeling merciful today, ill give you some fluff XD but im also lazy to ill just make this short muehehehehehe

{_}

"Stay"

M/n froze. He has never heard Tsukishima's voice like that before. It was so soft and soothing. He turned around and walked towards Tsukishima. "You need anythi-" he was cut off by the blonde pulling him onto the bed and hugging him tightly, burying his face into the h/c male's chest. "Eh?-" M/n couldn't help but grew red at his actions but then he wrapped his arms around Tsukishima.

"Your so cruel Tsukishima. Its not funny to play with people's feelings, and especially making them sick by taking advantages of their weaknesses" M/n let out a loud huff as he stroked Tsukishima's blonde hair. "I'm going to get up soon, you need to eat to get better. Ill tell you mother to pick you up tomorrow. I don't want to trouble her at this hour." The blonde only replied with a hum.

After a while, M/n noticed that Tsukishima had fallen asleep. He made a few couple of attempts of getting up without waking him up which he successfully succeded. He goes over to the kitchen and started to cook some soup. 'This is humiliating, I hate him with my guts but he still found my soft spot for him. That mother fucker...' he mentally cussed to himself beforefinishing and walking back to the room to see Tsukishima no longer on the bed.

'oh no..'

"Tsukishima..? You in here bud? You better not be snooping my things." He walked around only to see Tsukishima fall flat on the ground. He sighed before putting the soup on the table and lift Tsukishima back up the bed "you cant even use your legs huh?" Sadly, that was the truth .The blonde then suddenly raised both of his hands, signaling for another hug. "No, eat first. Cuddles later" he took back the soup and fed him.

-

"Now..?" M/n had just got back from washing to dish and called Tsukishima's mother "Sure.." he climbed up the bed and hugged him. "Man, sick people really do like cuddles huh..?" he chukled at his own statement. "Thanks..." Tsukishima hugged the other male tighter "Eh, you might be an arsehole, but I cant leave anyone sick like that"

It was now quiet, a good quiet. That was until "M/n..." the h/c replied with a hum. "I love you.." It got quiet bit then Tsukishima heard a chuckle "I wish that was true, but your sick, maybe even drunk. You don't even mean it." But it was. Tsukishima did mean it but he knew that M/n wouldn't believe him anymore. After what he had done. Its for the best...