Chapter 5

Lmao I forgot this book existed, hope yall arent so disappointed about it- so I kinda changed the plot abit, don't worry just a bit. Also I haven't been writing for a while so the chapters might be bad-

-

Wow, that's sucked. He thought to himself as he sat on the couch not knowing what to feel.

"haha, you are really stupid. Who would like you, M/n?" he spoke. "stupid..." the last word he spoke before he had fallen asleep.

'Ringgg riinggg'

M/n shot up looking around, startled. He glanced over to his phone not having the motivation or the audacity to stand up and get it, not matter who it was. That was until his phone rang again. He mentally groaned and stood up.

"What?" he spoke in a rather harsh voice, well how could he not?

"hey, L/n its Yamaguchi"

"ouh, well what do you want"

"I heard youre not in the best mood today, so I decided to invite you to come over, you know play some video games and eat some (favourite snacks)."

He thought for a moment "that would be nice, I kinda feel like clearing my mind a bit. Ill be there soon"

"great! Ill wait by the door"

He let out a huff before going to his room. Yes, he lived alone. Not that his mom didn't care, he just didn't felt with sticking up to his annoying homophobic siblings anymore. He quickly changed into something more presentable and went outside. "and I just wanted to sleep.." he locked the door and began to walk.

-

"L/n! you came." exclaimed the greenette. "it would be rude if I didn't, and besides, I wanted some (favourite snack). I haven't had them in some time." His friend let out a small chuckle before inviting him to come in.

Yamaguchi's parents were on an outing, they'll probably arrive at 1 in the morning and he didn't feel like being alone. He would normally call Tsukishima but he didn't answer no matter how many times Yams had called him. Odd.

"You look horrible" Yamaguchi spoke when he notice that M/n's hair was all over the place and his face seems as if he could pass out any moment. "eh, things been going on" he shrugged it off.

"what kind of things?" he asked passing (favourite snack) to M/n

He stood silent for a while after taking a bite. "You know, I'm just gonna tell you since you seem like the only one who cares for me right now."

(explaining cuz im lazy, what? I have so much work and its make me look more of a crap than I am-)

"He did that...?" Yamaguchi asked , his voice sounding shocked. "yeah, well its not my position to force him to be with me, if he doesn't love me anymore than that's fine, I accept his decision" he took another bite. "Your so nice even if your doing at your worst state you know...?"

"meh, not really, I have my levels too. But of course, I've learned to control them"

"dang, well you had a bad day, I'm sure you didn't even get a turn on the Xbox before right". As funny as it sounds, its true and its suffocating. Yamaguchi passed him a controller as the television lit up showing its logo. "I'm not going to lose this time, L/n" the greenete spoke with a small grin "in your dreams Yamaguchi"

-

"awwwwhhh, come ooonnn!" visible whinings was heard "not my fault you suck at this game" M/n smirked as he proudly won most of the previous matches. "anywho, its late I better get going, you parents might arrive soon." He glanced at the clock and stood up. "right, thanks for coming over even if you weren't in the mood for it."

"its nothing, thanks for spending time with me since no one else will" he chuckled to himself as he realised the lack of friends he had. "you know, about Tsukishima-"

"You know we don't really have to talk about that anymore, he doesn't like me and I already buried my feelings so I'm fine now." He cut him of trying to avoid the topic. "no that's not what I was going to say. If you ever see him on your way home can you please tell him to reply me, I haven't heard from him after getting back home.

He couldn't help but get worried. Tsukishima not replying Yamaguchi? That's strange. "well alright, I doubt I will but ill try, see you around Yams" he waved goodbye after walking out the door.

-

It was suddenly raining, just his luck. But hey he got his coat with him at you help prevent him to not get sick. The rain smelled nostalgic to him for some reason, maybe it was because when he was younger he would always play in the rain and would end up getting sick for the rest of the week. Maybe it was because how his personality changed during the time it was raining. Well whatever it was, he liked it.

Maybe I can take the bus..the rain is probably gonna get worst. He rummaged his hand inside his pockets to find if there were any money for a bus ride. Thankfully he had some, and he also even had extra. He quickly started to run to find the nearest bus station until he saw a male with blond hair looking lifeless.

Please don't tell me

He ran up closer and mentally cussed to himself

It is him- wait why is he looking dead what the fu-

He got closer to the male and placed his palm on Tsukishima's forehead only to feel heat. "I- Holy crap. Tsukishima-san, wake up." M/n grabbed Tsukishima's shoulders and tried to walk him up. All he heard was small mumbles coming from the blond "thank god your not dead, do you want me to send you home?" Though he did despise the male for what he had done but how could he not when hes looking vulnerable like this.

"f-fa...far"

Dammit- he forgot that his house was pretty far from here and even if M/n wanted to send him back he'd already be dead. He had no other choice.

The bus came and he quickly got in, dragging Tsukishima. Can he even walk?! For god sake. "thank you sir" he spoke before sitting down and placing Tsukishima down. He let out a soft sigh, as expected, there weren't as much people, around two or three. The bus moved and he relaxed abit, that was until a head rested on his shoulders

He tensed up and looked over to the source, he tried to calm down and not care. Well what was he going to? Push his head away? He's too nice for that.

They arrived near M/n's apartment and M/n was still figuring out how to drag Tsukishima without hurting him. He groaned as the only idea came to mind.

He lifted him up bridal style and walked out of the bus. If Kageyama was still here it would be much easier. Tsukishima was strangly light enough for him to carry the blond. He must not be eating much, this dumbass.

They got into M/n's apartment and the h/c male placed him on his bed. He took a pale and added some cold water into it and walked back into the room then took a towel. He soaked the cloth with the water and placed it on Tsukishima's forehead. I'll just sleep at the couch

As he was about to leave the room, he heard a cracked voice

"Stay..."