Eager

?! smut warning ?!
idrkw im giving yall a warning, yall have been asking for it forever lmao.

——

GALLY'S POV:

She was on my mind, constantly, but even more now because I wanted to finish what we had started.

As I watched her run off to Vince, I groaned hoping she wouldn't be long.

"What's up with you this morning, eyebrows?" Minho chuckled.

"Don't call me that." I snarled, turning to him.

"No, I will. It's my new nickname for you." He smirked, knowing what he was doing.

"Shut up." I spat.

"Alright, calm down," He laughed, "But seriously, what's up with you?"

"I'm fine?" I replied, wondering why he was even asking, "Why?"

"I'm just trying to be nice to the person who I stabbed, trying to make amends."

"I already told you, we're good. No hard feelings... well, maybe a few."

"A few? What's that supposed to mean?" He asked as we walked down to where everyone was still sat.

"After all, you did stab me, causing my lung to basically die."

"True. True. True." He nodded as we sat down on a bench, opposite Thomas and Brenda.

She was looking at him differently to usual. She was looking at him as if she liked him, I'd seen that look before.

"How is she?" Brenda asked, wanting to know about y/n.

"She's good." I mumbled, knowing that was part lie.

"That's great. I can't imagine how hard everything must be on her."

"Yep." I replied, popping the 'p' and looking down slightly.

"How about you, Tommy?" She turned to the boy beside her.

He looked up and he almost seemed angry. It was that name she had used. No one had ever called him that other than Newt. Thomas death-stared Brenda and didn't reply. His eye bags were very dark and his hair was scruffy, last night must of been rough on him.

"Okay, moving onnn." Minho said, noticing the tension.

"But I want to know. Tommy? Please, just tell me- us, how you are doing." Brenda continued and Minho shuffled uncomfortably.

"Don't call me that." Thomas spat, "Don't ever call me that again."

"Why? That's what-"

"Exactly. That's what he called me. Not you, just him." His eyes began to water before he stood up and left to the beach.

"You idiot." Minho said to Brenda.

She turned back to us, "I didn't know. I thought that everyone called him that."

"Nope, just Newt." I whispered, feeling extremely sorry for Thomas.

"I should go." Brenda mumbled and left in the opposite direction to Thomas.

"Where did you find her?" I asked.

"In the scorch with Jorge. They had a refugee camp in an abandoned warehouse. They led to us to the Right Arm."