Interrogation

I walked back to the others and Gally pulled me to a separate room, making sure to shut the door behind him.

"Hello?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hi. Uh, are you and i okay?" He fiddled with his fingers.

"What? Why wouldn't we be okay? Gally, I'm gonna be honest, I still love you and I know that might sound a little strange as seen as we haven't spoken in a while. But, a day doesn't go by where I don't think of you." I ranted, "Oh my god, that was insanely cringey." I covered my face in my hands.

He chuckled and removed my hands, "No. No, it wasn't. It was nice. I love you too y/n. I thought you and the others were dead. I had searched for you but you were no where to be found."

"You looked for me?"

"Yes. Of course I did. Y/n, you were- are the love of my life. I wasn't just going to forget you and move on."

"Oh. Well, that's great. This went better than expected." I smiled.

"I'm so happy that you're okay."

"I'm happy that you're alive and I don't have to be alone anymore."

"Alone? You have Newt and Fry.."

"I know. I know. I love them both but it's not the same."

"True," He held his arms out, "Come here."

I hugged him tighter than I had ever hugged anyone before.

"I'm missed this so much." I mumbled into his chest.

"Same." He kissed the top of my head then the door swung open.

"Ahh! Yes!" Fry celebrated, "The love birds are back together!" He did a little dance.

"Fry." I laughed and pulled away from the hug.

"Wait- are we back together? Like boyfriend and girlfriend." Gally looked down at me.

"Technically yall never broke up." Fry pointed out.

"I guess you could say we are boyfriend and girlfriend." I shrugged.

"Finally!! No more depressed y/n. Guys," he turned to the door, "Guys! We won't have to deal with depressed y/n!" He screamed and ran out while waving his arms around.

-

Thomas and Gally had just left for Teresa and we all sat waiting for him to get back in some random church. My head rested on Newt's shoulder while my leg bounced nervously.

"So, you're back together?" He whispered.

"How'd you know? Let me guess.. Fry." I chuckled.

"Yep. He can be very loud when he wants to be."

"I can hear you, you know?" Fry said from beside me.

Gally and Thomas stumbled through the door with Teresa in their arms. She was struggling with a bag over her head. I sat up straight while the two boys placed her in a chair in front of us all.

I stood up and Thomas sat in my seat. I walked over to Teresa and ripped the bag off her head. I fought every urge in my body not to punch her. I held it in and leaned on the table beside Gally. He shot me smile and then Teresa spoke.

"Gally?"

"Here's how this is gonna go." Gally said, "We're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know. We'll start off simple. Where's Minho?"

He picked up a chair and moved to place it in front of her.

"You guys don't seriously think-" she looked at Thomas until Gally slammed his chair down and her eyes shot back to him.