Chapter 21: Who Knew A Rockstar Could Be So Pushy?

"So all of these jolts are happening because Caleb put some sort of stamp on us?" Luke had my hand in his.

Alex was clearly upset, "And you let him do that to us?"

"Let him? Alex, he owns my soul! If he caught me talking to you guys especially her, I'd probably be destroyed!"

"Okay, so what this power outage thing happens till what? The power goes out?" Luke squeezed my hand.

"Yep"

"Right," Reggie says, "and what exactly happens when the power goes out?"

Willie sighs, "That's it... you're done. You don't exist anymore."

I had some tears collecting in my eyes, "Will! Why would you take them to him if you knew that he was capable of this?"

"I was protecting you!" He snapped.

"You what?"

"That dream you had about us? It felt like a dream to you, but it happened. It's one of Caleb's gifts. If I didn't help him find the guys, then those dreams wouldn't have stopped. He would have tormented you until you told him where the band was."

I felt the tears release. Luke pulled me into a hug. He didn't let go until he was sure I stopped crying. He whispered, "I'm glad he took us to him, so you weren't hurt."

I smiled at him and put my arm around his waist. He put his arm around my shoulder. "You said that Y/N plays a huge part in this? How?" Luke asked.

"You guys have unfinished business, you know about that?" the boys nod, "You can either complete that and crossover, or you can attempt the alternative."

"What's the alternative?" Alex asked.

"Y/N is currently the most powerful being on this earth, more so than Caleb. If she can 'unlock' all of her abilities, she'll be able to remove his stamp. At least from Luke's arm."

"Why just mine?"

"True love overcomes pure evil. I can't be away for much longer," with that he skated away.

I was still in Luke's arms when Reggie said, "That was a lot of information."

"Yeah," Alex sighed.

Alex and Reggie got shocked, but Luke remained still.

Alex groaned, "I did not miss that feeling."

I looked at Luke, "So are we going to talk about what Willie said?"

Alex and Reggie seemed to be doing better, "Which part?" he asked.

"About the 'true love overcomes pure evil' thing?"

He scratched the back of his neck, "Oh. Right."

Alex smiled, "I so called this."

I giggled, "Did you Alex? Did you really?"

"Yes!"

"Guys," Reggie looked up, "we have to tell Julie."

"We can't do that! That'll just mean more loss in her life, which she doesn't need," Luke was worried about her, but not in the same way he worries about me.

"Not necessarily..." Alex says looking at me.

"No! Forget it! We won't ask her to do that," Luke's grip tightened around me.

"You guys don't have to ask... I was already going to do it. You all have not only brought music back into my life, but you also brought my two bestfriends back. This is the least I could do."

"We could never ask you to do that, Y/N," Reggie half-smiled at me.

"I'm not asking, I'm telling. Y/N... don't," Luke had an intense stare.

"I have to go to Caleb. He's the only one that can help me."

"No! Absolutely not!" Luke pulled me into the garage, so we could be alone.

"I'm going. He's not going to hurt me. I'm his daughter."

He looked at me with puppy-dog eyes, "Please, don't go to him. Ask your mom or anyone else first. Please, for me?"

"Okay. I'll go to my mom first and talk to Willie, but if they don't know anything-"

"We'll do our unfinished business, you aren't going to him."

I look up into his hazel eyes, "Who knew a Rockstar could be so pushy?"

He smiled, "I did." He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, they were surprisingly warm. It was a passionate kiss, like he was proving that he didn't want me to leave him. This was my first kiss ever. Ghosts don't need to breath, but people do, so I had to pull away. I look up at him with an in-love smile, he had the same smile on his face. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that," he puts his forehead on mine and just looks into my eyes.

I hear applause from the other side of the room, I look to see Reggie and Alex clapping and cheering. Luke and I chuckle. "Were you guys watching the whole time?"

"Well yeah," Alex says, "had to watch what happened with my bestie and her new boyfriend!"

Reggie leaned close to Alex, "What does bestie mean?"

"Bestfriend, dude! Come on!"

I turned to Luke, "So, how did you like that label? Because according to them, and Flynn, you're my boyfriend."

Luke smiled and looked down, "Does being your boyfriend mean I get cuddles, hugs and kisses?"

"What are you, 14?" he just looks at me. "Yes you can have cuddles, hugs and kisses."

"Then yes, I would love to be your boyfriend!" He puts his arms around my waist and picks me up, spinning me around.

Author's Note: 
Kind of a short chapter, I just wanted to focus this chapter on really explaining things and the relationship that finally blossomed. I also think that Reggie would be into hot moms if they could see him, and the main character's mom is beautiful, so that's why I wrote their little "relationship" that way!