Reunion part 2

I walked through the single door leading me to hopefully, redemption. then right before my eyes were my friends sat crowded in a corner booth: some were standing as there weren't enough seats. Torres had his back turned on me and the first to see me was Tali she was ruing up and down the walk way near the table. "Aunt Ellie, Aunt Ellie!!" Tali squeaked very excitedly indeed. i felt heads turn in my direst. confused, shocked and still betrayed. "Oh hey Boo, oh haven't you got so big!" i said letting my attention fall from the team down to her beautiful face. then she asked, " Where have you been?" i replied," That's a story for another day my dear," i ruffled her hair and she squirmed and then ran off.

I looked up. by now everybody's head was turned towards me jaws dropped, mouths wide. "every-" nick started. "Ellie?! Why are you here? no word from you in a year and then you just show up on a night revolved around Nick and his Girlfriend. you need to go!" Tim said shocked. Nick went scarlet then continued,"-one this as you all know is Ellie and she is my girlfriend!" he walked over to me and held out his hand and i grasped it. "Girlfriend?" grumbled Gibbs, "oh what did i do?". "You trust her after she leaked those NSA documents?" McGee scoffed unknowing of the OP.

"look can everyone calm down and i can explain then me and nick have some news if you still care about us after you have had time to understand. Me and Nick must have sat in the booth for about 20 minutes explaining why i set myself up and how we got back in contact missing out the more sacred doings of the past week. many of the team understood with McGee finally coming round to understanding. of the people who had left ncis and moved to other countries the just listened and didn't choose sides the understood.

"So now you all know me and nick have some news..." i was interrupted sweetly by little Tali, "Aunt Ellie, i made you this. And I've missed you,"