Shock

Ellies POV:

I sat there unable to contain my excitement and fear, Nick was sat across from my drinking his coffee and suspiciously holding his phone in a way that he was secretly taking cute photos of me and whenever he got a good one a smile stretched across his face.

i pull a box from underneath the table, "Open this Torres," i say while placing the box in front of him. He sits up straight: taking the box between his hands and giving it a small shake. He frowns obviously thinking what it could be and then says jokingly, "Did you just gift me a box of air?". I chuckled and this cheesy joke smiling because Nick has no idea what it actually is.

He put down the box and started to slowly take the lid off it glancing at me every few seconds for my expression. The box was just millimetres away from being opened i bit my tongue after nearly blurting the news out. Nick looked confused he rummaged through the tissue and suddenly come over something. Alas he would know what i was hiding.

Nick's POV:

Ellie has just put a box in front of and asked me to open it. I had opened it, intrigued to know what it was. after rummaging through the paper in the box at last i found it. what Ellie wanted me to have i picked it up taking only a few seconds to have it click in my head.

"y-your PREGNANT!" i said in a overwhelmed tone. I jumped forward off of my chair and gave Ellie a luscious kiss. Eventually i broke away from her, sitting back in my seat i say, "was it be-" she nods obviously knowing what i was gonna say. "omg I'm so happy, my dreams have come true!" i say enthusiastically, "oops did i say that out loud?". Ellie chuckled and i smiled back.

"i wonder how we are going to tell the team and Gibbs. i mean i haven't seen them in a year and they still don't know that i didn't leak that document. And then we would have to reach out to Tony and Ziva oh and then Sloane," Ellie said in a worried and fearful voice.

"You wont have to reach that far for Sloane actually." Ellie frowned; confused. "...Yeah she and Gibbs live together with a girl named Brynn. we had a case just 5 months ago now and her dad (an agent) was taken hostage and lets say it didn't end well for him so Gibbs took her in. This case was connected to Jack to so she came back!"