"Are you sure?"

Ellie's POV

He was actually kissing me. I reached out my hand and put it round his face. Nick did the same. He is literally so dreamy, now I remember why I fell in love with this absolute goofball. the kiss on lasted like a minute or two but it felt like a life time. I wish I had expressed my feelings for Torres earlier but its not as if we could be a couple in front of Gibbs.

He let go of me and took my hand and whispered, "I love you Ellie I always have as a partner, as a soulmate, as someone I would give my own life for." Nick puts his arm around my waist and I buried my head into his arms and said, "what happens now?" I took my beer and drank a mouthful of it.

"I don't know Ellie. But i do know something," Nick said seriously, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you so why not start now, Eleanor Bishop would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Torres reach into his pocket and grasped a jewellery box. He presented it to me and i opened it. it was a set of heart shaped earrings and a locket engraved with mine and his names. "Oh my god, of course I will, I want to spend the rest of life with you too!"

Then before I knew it I got up off the couch and held out my hand. Nick took it and got of the sofa to. I leant in to kiss him and lead him nearer the bed. We were getting into things now and I heard Nick say, "Ellie, are you sure?" 

Then one thing lead to another!