Decision

Nick's POV:

As I layed my eye upon her the woman of my dreams it was as if I ad met her for the first time.

"Oh Bish I've missed you so so so much" I said. A pregnant silence filled the room for a couple of minutes, Ellie was staring into my eyes I staring into hers, until I broke it, "so beer or burger first?" I question while picking up the takeaway bag and walking in the office and placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch. "I'll take a burger, please,"

I sat down hesitantly, as Ellie had layed her gaze on me again blinking only when necessary. wow her eyes are so god damn beautiful. I start unpacking the burgers and fries when she sits down next to me. "so um was the hair the only surprise?" i ask while i pop the lid of two beer bottles and hand one to Ellie. she takes it from my hand and replies, "not really i mean i rearranged the office and that's it really since going in deep!"

I go to take my first bite into my burger when Ellie shifts closer to me and lays her head on my shoulder. she swigs her beer and takes a breath, "when did you start liking me not in a colleague type way?"

"well it may have been around 3 years ago when we went under cover as a couple, Charlie," I said seriously with a tad of humour. "was it when i kissed you, Luis?" Ellie questioned, she now turned to face me. Instinct told me to face her to.

"look I'm s-..." Ellie started but i cut her of i couldn't resist anymore i made the decision. i broke rule #12. i looked straight into her eyes then her mouth i felt like we were telepathic and i made the decision. i leant in a kissed her.