Congratulations

Nick's POV:

"Your, your pregnant?!" Gibbs said putting his head into his hands. thinking oh no not again. "Yes she is Gibbs, look it all happened so fast but me and Ellie are meant for each other just like (gestures hand) Tony and Ziva, Delilah and McGee or even you and Jack. this is meant to be!" i say leaning in to kiss Ellie as she looks at me in a heart warming way.

"look I'm sorry for jumping down your neck earlier if i had realised..." McGee trailed off. "Look Tim it's fine, really," Ellie assures him. He smiles then says, " I have really god damned missed you Eleanor Bishop. I'm so so glad you are back!" he walks over to Ellie and holds his arms out, she walks into them enthusiastically her face beaming obviously happy her best friend is once again.

"Holy man!! wait that sounds negative...i mean ..uh ..Congratulations! I'm so happy for you... I'm not doing this well am i?" A man said as he walked back from the bar over to us," Oh sorry forgive me, Special Agent Zachary Bradley, I was put with the team after Gibbs here cut down on his hours to be with jack and Brynn. Oh and its not that I'm not happy for you its just a shock that your a couple after all i have heard about you!" he held out his hand in front of Ellie, she shook it welcomingly.

"omg, omg, omg! your pregnant? awww I'm so so so happy for you Bishop. i hope it has a sense of style." Abby said with so much excitement she was virtually jumping up and down. everybody laughed at her comment. i took it as complement Abby thinks me and Ellie have style hey. well i always new i had some charm. 

Tony and Ziva looked happy enough about the news and kept looking at each other and smiling, i don't know why though and Ellie look confused too. when the eventually broke eye contact Ziva started ,"Yeah we are ha-!" "Ooo you have a baby in your tummy yay another cousin i can play with. is it a boy or girl Ellie, Nick?" Tali interrupted obviously overheard the conversation. "well we don't know yet, boo. though when we find out we will text your mum or dad and the can tell you," i answered.