Chapter Five

Ylva's POV

Two weeks had passed since I had seen my mate. I bet he would have mated with another female. I heard the TV turn on. I sat in my bedroom with my sister. "Breaking news ladies and gentlemen. An unknown creature has been killing humans and other creatures. He has been sighted near Oakwood Street." The news lady said. "We have caught glimpses of red eyes and the black figure." She says. I instantly started at it. My sister paused it. "What's going on?" She asked. "Ekon..." I whispered. "Huh?" Daphnia asked. I began crying.

I'm always the emotional one. "That's my mate!" I growl. "I know it's not good when your angry, but you can't go after him." My sister says. I look at her. "I have to. I made him like this. I made him angry." I say. "How, explain?" She asked. "I refused to mate with him...." I start. "Mate with him as in...." I nod and her jaw drops.

"That's not even the worst." I say. "Then tell me." She says. I nod. "He wanted me to mate with him in front of the whole pack." I say. She got furious. "So people would watch?" She asks and I nod. "How absurd and weird." She comments. I agree with her.

"It's been a tradition of his pack for years. Even the Alphas before him did it. All their mates enjoyed it. They enjoyed having the attention." I explained. "Ugh what a odd thing. Werewolves are weird, no offence." She says. "None taken. I wish I wasn't one." I say. 'Be grateful you are one. Being a wolf is special.' Skye says. I block her out and look at my sister.

I stop crying and hug her. 'You do realise our mate accepted us. Now you've made him angry. Our mate cares for us. Now that you've pissed him off, he will be angry at you. He will punish us once he finds us. I'm tempted to shift and take over and find him. To be honest I want to be punished by him.' My wolf says. Ugh.

I hated my wolf right now. She was also emotional. The only diffwas, she was way more submissive than me. This is how female wolves were made. This is what they're designed for. In other words, us female are meant to be submissive and males are supposed to be dominant.

"it's okay, he won't get you." My sister says. "You don't know him like I do." I say. "He could possibly smell my scent." I tell her. The door burst open. Mum came in with tears in her eyes. "Mum?" Daphnia asks. "There's someone here to see you Ylva." Mum says. "Who is it?" I ask. "He said his name is Ekon." She says. Crap. Oh no. 'Go to him. Submit to him and tell him you're sorry for your foolish actions!' Skye growls.

I stand up. "I should go to him. He's angry because of me." I say. I pack a bag with some clothes in it. "Now that I've pissed him off, I won't be able to see you again." I say, tears forming in my eyes. "I love you guys." I say and pull them into a hug. Everyone else joined us.

"He'll most likely have me locked away so I don't escape." I say. They nod. I look at each of my family members. "Albert, I'll miss you." I say and hug him. I huh everyone else and say my goodbyes. I hug my mother and father. "Thank you for being the greatest parents I could have. You have done so much for me. Taking me in." I say. "It's our pleasure. You have been a joy in this household. Being a wolf Shifter is amazing. Especially adopting one." Dad says. I hug him. I turn to look at my sister.

"Daphnia. Thanks for being so understanding. For being there for me." I say. "HURRY UP!" I hear someone growl. The house shook. "I better go. I'm making him angry." I say. We all hug once more and we all go downstairs. He steps into the house and grabs my wrist roughly. "Ow, you're hurting me." I say. "I don't care, you ran away from me. Your own bloody mate!" He growled as he dragged me back to his pack.

***

I struggled and struggled to get away from him. "I hate you!" I growled. He stopped and let me go. "You hate me?" He asks and I nod. He slaps me across the face. "You little shit!" He growls. "If you had follwed my rules, you wouldn't be like this!" He says.

I growled at him. I wasn't liking this. He was controlling and he knew it. This wasn't Steele, this was Ekon. "I hate you!" He growls. That hurt. He didn't care about me. He didn't love me. "I don't love you and I never did." He says. He shifts into another creature. A dragon if you will. He was big. He just flew off. The whole pack witnessed it. "Once again he abandons us!" Macy yells.

"He's a bad Alpha!" She says looking at me. "Of you just listened to him, he wouldn't have left!" She growled angrily. "It's all you fault!" She said and hit me. She snapped her fingers and stomped her foot. The weather suddenly changed. What? "All you saw was him as an innocent male. Hell come back even more meaner, crueler and stronger!" Devon says. The entire pack surrounded me. They all had the ability of being wolves but also other creatures.

Two men took my arms. "Take her to the Cronoch!" Devon ordered. They dragged me away. I struggled against them. I just wanted to go home.

***

Two weeks passed since I had seen my mate. I was finally let go. I ran home. It turns out I can bring people back to life. I brought all my friends back. We all returned to school and continued our studies.

I got dressed and fixed my hair. I bushed my teeth and smiled in the mirror. I looked better than I did two weeks ago. A knock was heard on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. "Hey darling." Evan says. Yes, Evan and I were back together. "Never will I ever go out with another Alpha. Alphas are the worst." I say and Evan laughs.