Chapter Two

Ylva's POV

I looked at Azari. We continued talking for the rest of lunch. The day ended fast. I looked at the sun. Crap. Evan called my name. "I have to go. I'm gonna be late!" I yelled at him. "I'll talk later!" I yelled again as I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I could smell a scent. It was a very strong manly scent. Sandalwood and earth. There was also a hint of fire in there too.

I got to Horizons Rock and stopped in my tracks when I saw a man. He was big alright. He didn't face me. He had short black hair. Darker than night itself. It was very messy. The man stood up. I gasped at the mark on his back. He had many markings. All of which were dark black. It was dark so I couldnt quite see it. A flash of red went past name. Ekon. I gasped. He was Ekon right?

"We have been expecting you." His deep voice suddenly said, breaking the silence. His voice was deeper than any man's voice I've heard. And who's we? He suddenly disappeared. Where'd he go? I felt his presence behind me.

I turned around and looked up at him. He was massive. I backed away a little to get a good look at him. He also had markings on his front as well. I was terrified at this point. He only wore makeshift leather shorts. His muscles were massive. I'd never known anyone so big.

"Tell us your name." He demanded. And the scent was coming from him. "Y-Ylva." I said in fear. I don't get why he was saying us. "Ylva." He said. Him saying my name sent shivers down my spine. They way he said it, no ome, not even Evan has said it like that. "I am Steele, The Night Alpha." He says. He's real! I thought he was just a myth! Isn't his name Ekon?

"Who's Ekon then?, this note...." I said with a shakey voice. "Ekon is the name of my wolf." He says. "Why did you want me to meet you here." I said quietly. "Because you are my mate." He says. Mate? I can't be his mate? "I have waited long enough for you. I have killed many humans and wolves looking for you!" He growls. His growling terrifies me.

"If I ever see you with Evan, I will kill him." He says. Oh my gosh. "We aren't official...." I said. "Oh yes we are." He said growling. He pinned me to the ground. "You see, I am a man of primal nature. My first nature needs to be satisfied...." He says darkly. "As in mating?" I ask. He nods. I haven't even mated with Evan, yes this guy want me to mate with him!

What do I do?

'Do it. He wants us.' Ughh Skye.... 'Give him what he wants. He's our mate and our Alpha.' She's never on my side. How mates work is the wolf is the actual soulmate. The human doesn't matter.

I gulped. "Okay, I'll do it." I say. He smirked. "Good." He says and takes off my shirt.

***

I looked at the time. I was laying on the forest floor. The Mate pull felt more stronger. I looked at my mate. His arm was around my waist. I couldn't move, literally. He was that strong. The events of last night came back to me. Holy hell, we mated.

I never went home. I'm gonna be in so much trouble. He took me in the middle of the forest. I will never talk about that again. It'll be kept to myself. I won't tell my sister or my friends.

'That was great.' Skye says. Ugh. 'Seriously?' I ask. She nods in my head. I told you. The wolves are the real soulmates. Atleast I haven't let him see my wolf yet. She'd go absolutely wild.

"I have school." I say. "What's that?" He asks. His arms is still around my waist. "A place people go to learn boring trash." I say. "Then don't go. The more you stay away from me, the more pain you'll feel." He says. He was right about that. "Please, I have to go for my friends. They'll be worried sick and try and look for me." I say. "Fine, do not speak of this." He says. He let's me go and I quickly put my clothes back on. "Thank you so much Alpha." I say and kiss his lips. I get up and begin to run off. "I will come here after school." I say. "Come sooner or you feel more pain!" He yells. I don't respond and run to school. I need to break up with Evan. I have my mate now. He's the only one who can give me everything.

On top of that, Steele is the only wild wolf out there. I wonder if he has an actual pack or weather it's just him. 'Aww, you're worrying about our mate.' I laugh at what my wolf says. I need I am worrying. I miss him. His eyes were so alluring, red as hell itself. I mates to Steele. How is that even possible? I can't tell anyone. I have to hide it.

Sports day. Of course. "Where were you last night?" Daphnia asked. I jumped at the sudden fright. I looked at her. "I shifted last night and went for a run. I must have fell asleep." I say. She believes me. Thank goddess. We go and meet the others. The pain starts to kick in. Great. Now I have to make an excuse. I literally tore me apart, being away from my mate.

I wanted him so bad. I wanted this pain to go away. 'Let him mark us.' Skye is actually right. Marking stops the pain. I felt hands on my waist. Evan. It burnt like hell. I pushed him away. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I'm sorry Evan. We have to end this. I can stay friends with you but we can't be together." I tell him.

"You can't be serious right?" He asked. I nodded. I ran as far into the woods as I could. I wanted my mate. I had to convince him to mark me. I found him at Horizons Rock. "Alpha!" I called out to him. He landed in front of me. "The pain kills you doesn't it?" He asks. I nod. He pulls me close to him. He tore off my shirt leaving me in a singlet. He moved my head to the side. He sniffed my neck and growled. "Another male has touched you." He growls. I nod. "It was Evan earlier. I pushed him away." I say.

"What are you doing to her!" Cassidy growled. Cassidy?