Chapter Three

Ylva's POV

"What are you doing to her!" Cassidy growled. Cassidy? What's she doing here. He dug his teeth into my flesh. He pushed me against the Rock. He shielded me from everyone. His massive frame covered me completely. He took his teeth out and licked the wound. I felt so much better. The pain was gone. "Thank you so much my Alpha Steele." I tell him.

He kissed my lips real quick and looked at my friends. "What did you do to her! Give her to us!" Cassidy growled. I stepped in front of my mate. "Sorry Evan, I've already mated with him." I tell him. "A stranger over me?" He asks. I nod. "He's my mate." I say. "Some friend you are. Dumping Evan and then going to another man. An ugly looking man." Cassidy says. I look at her with no emotion. I was actually angry. They didn't respect my decision.

"Leave now, or I shall have you killed!" I growled. My mate let out a growl. It scared the crap out of them. They ran off. Good. "What just happened?" He asked. "I dunno." I said. "And who would kill them?" He asks. I smile at him. "You would. I'm no killer." I say. He lauhhs and pulls me close to him. "Do you have a pack?" I asked. He nodded. "I do indeed. I'm sure they'd want to meet their Alpha Female." He says. "First I want to see your wolf." He says. I nod. "Of course. Her name is Skye." I say. I turn around and strip my clothes and shift. Deal with it. I used to live in a pack with a bunch of males. Within that pack, we were all family. He stripped his pants and shifted into his wolf. He was big. I wasn't small but to him I was. His wolf was pure black. The rare kind. He was way bigger than Evan. This man was a proper wolf. Suddenly his form changed.

He shifted into a wolf like creature. It stood on two legs and was truly a giant. His red eyes made me draw closer. I could tell it was Ekon.

I inhaled his scent. He smelled nice. "Ekon." I Whisper through the link. A growl came from him. 'I like his growling. Its so cool.' Skye said. I face palmed and giggled. "What's so funny?" Ekon growled through the link. He picked me up and held me like the way you do a cat. "Hehe...." He says through the link. I decided to let my wolf take control. 'Ekon, my Ekon.' Skye says. I laugh at her. I let her talk to him for a while. It was getting late. He shifted back no issue at all. I picked up his shirt in my mouth. "Where are my shorts?" He asks. Hehe. I didn't dare look at him. "Skye?" He questioned. Hehe. She didn't respond. She just ran off into the woods. Haha. He chased after us. He tackled me down. He took the shorts out of my mouth. Hehe. "You bad wolf." He says. I shift back while he puts on his shorts. Hehe. I look at his back and admire his marks. They were unlike anything I've ever seen in my life.

I put on my clothes quickly and he pinned me to a tree. "You are a bad bad wolf my dear mate." He says darkly. I giggle at him. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close to me.

"Can I meet your pack yet?" I ask. He nods. "Come on then little miss Female Alpha." He says. I laugh. Female Alpha aye? Heh.

***

He carried me the whole way. It took a while to get there. We got there by nightfall. We'll, we weren't quite there. I could hear drums. We must've been close. "Are we close?" I ask, sliding down his back. "Almost there. Hear the drums?" He asks. I nod. "They can sense my return." He says. I fell on the ground. "Ow!" I growled.

He picked me up. "Careful love." He says. "Sorry. How do they sense your return?" I ask. "It's a thing wild wolves can do. For example, if you were across the world, I could tell when you would come home." He says. I look at him in awe. "Wow." I say. My smile disappeared and a frown replaced my smile.

"What's wrong?" He asks. "My friends." I say. "Don't worry about them. Especially Evan. He's a jerk. He doesn't deserve to live." My mate growls. We continue on to his pack. Once we get there, it's the most amazing set up. Thatched roofed houses lined the trees. Tree Houses were even made.

"Luna, look after her. She is your Alpha Female, I have to go and deal with something." He says. Is he leaving me? "Yes Alpha." She says and bows her head. I walked closer to him. "Are you going to kill him?" I asked. He nodded. He stripped out of his shorts and handed them to me. "Wait for me to return. Luna take her to my house." He ordered. "Yes Alpha." She replies. He shifts and runs off.

"Don't worry, I'll look after you. I'm not bad." She says. I smile and follow her. "We will go straight to the Alphas house. I'm sure he'd want to give you a tour himself." She says and I nod.

We go a little way into the woods. "how far is his house from the pack?" I ask. "Almost there." She says. We turn up to a house. The house was massive. It was mostly hidden. There were four towers. The Alpha needs towers? "To watch his pack." Luna says. What!? "You can read my thoughts?" I ask. she nods. "I'm a fortune teller and a mind reader. All the wild wolves specialise in abilities. Lucy, my sister, she specialises in healikg a herbal things. The Alpha specialises in all areas." She explains.

I nod in understanding. "Alpha is truly magnificent. He is powerful and handsome." She says and I growl. "He is mine!" I growl. "I know he is. I'm just stating the truth. I'm not like all other girls. I actually have respect for him." She says. Phew. She's not after my male.

"I warn you though, touch my male and I'll rip you head off clean." I say sharply. "Yes Alpha Female." She says and bows. Damn, having this power feels good. I still held my mates shorts. I miss him, where is he?

"Come." She says. She's no young or old. Shes in the middle. I followed her into the house. It was truly beautiful. Magnificent for a man like my mate.

***

We sat on the couch and talked. I was anxious for when my mate would come back. I wanted him. I wanted to be in his arms.