Chapter Seven

Ylva's POV

I went downstairs again. My friends were shocked. "Yellow can make you look so much better." Cassidy says. "You look good." Evan says. "Thanks." I say. We all head off towards the town hall.

I saw other wolves from the pack. Macy and Devon have me nasty looks. I ignored them. "Come on." Evan says. It was a bit further than. I expected. Evan stripped his clothes and shifted. I got on his back. Cassidy picked up his clothes and stuck them in her bag.

I stroked his fur and whispered things in his ear. 'Think you just say that?' He asks through the link. Just be annoying I said it out loud. "Of course I can. I'm more dominant than you." I say. His wolf growls. I laugh and so do my friends. Eventually we get there. He stops on top of a make shift stage. I got off of him. Cassidy have him his clothes and he ran off. Lots of children looked up at me. I looked at the host of the festival. "Well look at you. Making your entrance aye?" He says. I nod.

***

Finally it begins. The festival was blooming. People from everywhere came. "Thank you all, enjoy this festival as it was the day the Wild Alpha was caught." The host says.

Everyone cheered. We were all buzzing away. My friends and I danced. We ate and drank. At midnight would be the feast. Multiple choices of meats would be there. "I can't wait for tonight!" I yell over the  music. "Me too!" They say.

I was so happy right now. Enjoying it with my friends and boyfriend. We'll he's my mate now. I had to go to court again on a few weeks to sever the Mate bond between Steele and I. But that's besides the point.

Zelda's POV

I looked at Ylva. She was having the time of her life. She thought she was the best. Boy she was wrong. There would be a time in witch, the great Alpha would be released.

That time would haply for me, for us. I saved most of the wild pack. Once our Alpha returns, I will be his. I hope. I'm his real mate. I walked over to Ylva. "Well well well, a tame wolf." I spit. "Excuse me?" She says. I give her a look of disgust. "Grand Alpha will escape his cell. He is strong and handsome, smart and powerful. Dominant and stubborn." I say. I liked saying good things about the Alpha.

"He's locked away for good. He hurt me, so I had him locked away. I have a much better mate." She spits. "I can't wait till you sever the mate bond. Once you do, he'll be mine. I'll be the one to give what he wants. I can give him better than what you can. I'm a wolf wolf, not a pathetic tame!" I growl. "Could we have Ylva Stone up here please." Ugh, stupid host. She goes up there. It's almost midnight.

I went onto the stage. "You think you can start a howl?" I ask angrily. "Of course I can." She says. I let out a growl. "Only a male is supposed to start it. The Alpha." I say. "An Alpha? Alphas are disgusting! They're abusive and possessive. All they do is control you!" She says. I growl. "Alphas protect their pack. They are the strongest members. You don't know anything about the wild pack!" I yell. She looks at me.

Suddenly a howl was heard. Everyone froze. A massive wolf came into view. He was black with a mark on his back. He had a runic symbol on his face. He was mezmorizing. His howl was beautiful. And I talked about Steele being my mate? This wolf was equally as amazing as Steeles.

He growled at the female who tried to have a go at me. A pair of shorts dropped on the ground. He shifted and put them on. He looked like Steele. "Steele?" Ylva asked. "No, not Steele. I am Erebus, Steeles twin. You think keeping Steele in a cage will help?" His voice was deep. Much deeper than Steeles. "Steele is angry because if you. I am worse than him." He says. He came over to me. "And my beautiful mate is right about the howl. No one other than an Alpha Male should start it." He says. I blush red. "You do know that since Steele is my twin. We share a mate. Steele has been lost without me, as I have been lost without him." He explains.

"I'm sorry to hear." I say. "We need to break Steele out of his prison. He will literally rage." He says. I nod. "Could you shift and I'll jump on your back and we can get him out." I say. "Of course." He says. He strops out of his shorts. I have no time to analyse his profile. "Hold these." He says and shifts. I put them in my bag. I got on his back. He howled and ran off. Another howl was heard. Steele.

He ran fast. His wolf was bigger than Steeles. He's the oldest I bet. We got to the Werewolf Council entrance. There were guards outside. "I'm here to see Steele. I have a message for him." I tell the guard. He let's us in and we go on our way. And we're in. I swear no one had seen this wolf before.

We got to the buildings entrance. I got off his back and he shifted back. He looked godlike. Is he a god? He put his shorts on. "Let's go." He says. I nod and follow after him.

We went down multiple corridors. No one was here at this time of night. Everyone was at the festival. I had promised the pack, they would have their Alpha back. My mate held my hand all the way. He was so much taller than me. Like way way taller. My hand was so small compared to his. At least I felt safe with him.

We got to the cells. We went all the way to the highest security part where he was. My mate broke down the door. Tears formed in my eyes and I cried. My other mate was chained real bad.

"Steele."