chapter 3

EREN POV

how the fuck did she got 6 pack , i was shocked i didn't think that mika is a kind of working out person , but ngl that's kind of hot , like she got the perfect body .... i heard a someone screaming when i turned around i saw sasha screaming and of course she asking her how she got them , but then i saw almost every boy in the gym room checking her out , i had this feeling inside me that made me mad , i think , i should ask armin about it , when i turned to mika i saw that she was uncomfortable with all the people around her , i quickly grabbed her hand and btw it was soft and ho-OMFG I NEED TO STOP UGHHHH.... i let go of her hand and i saw ANNIE SMIRKING welp that's new , she went to historia and whispered something  in her ear after that historia was giggling ..

- thanks yeager for helping me there , they were killing me with their questions..

- np ackerman , if i was in ur place i'll be uncomfortable, anyways do u wanna-

i was cut off by mr shadis and boy he was scarry

- LISTEN HERE U FUCKING FAT BITCHES , I KNOW THAT THIS IS THE FIRST DAY BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, EACH ONE OF U WILL HAVE TO RACE WITH 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUT NOT IN THE SAME TIME SO YEAGER , BRAUN GET UR ASSES HERE .

- damn this is bad good luck yeager .

- thanks mika 

MIKASA POV

i saw eren and some dude with blond hair going to do the race , he took off his shirt and he was winking to historia which made ymir angry , i went to stand beside historia and the others , after sir keith sad go  i saw eren running with lighting speed my jaw dropped , well i can run like him but this boy was speeding , i saw the dude running but he couldn't even come closer to eren , after the race and of course eren was the winner and he wasn't tiered at all ,and wait i realized something he got 8 pack WHAT he didn't seem like a workout boy  , i saw some fan girls running  to eren and he was so uncomfortable , luckly sir shadis came and told eren that he didn't finish yet ..

-ALRIGHT NEXT ACKERMAN COME HERE .

i saw historia giggling and she told me good luck , i said thanks and went to eren , he told me good luck while he was smirking , his smirk is hot-GODDAMMIT I SHOULD STOP I JUST MET THE BOY- when keith said go we started to run and run , at the end it was A TIE , r u kidding me.

EREN POV

wtf , no ONE in class could do a tie with me even  annie , but this girl was amazing , i could see that she is a fighter , well i saw my friend's jaws dropped which make mika laugh , i went to stand with armin while mikasa was racing with floch, ughh i hate this guy he think he is strong but he is a pice of shit , mikasa  won of course , but while mika was  running sasha came.

- well eren , how did u find the race with ur girlfriend...

-sash, please stfu u r being like historia

- wlp ngl u 2 look so cute together 

-true , i agree with sasha

- wtf armin u too

-me three

-annie , ughhh why 

- welp , sorry to inform u jackass , i agree with them

- ymir , stfu

i decide to ignore them and focus on the  race ,after that mikasa came and stood beside me , well of course sasha told her to come , and then reiner came with his minions berthold and marcel , berthold had a crush on annie but when he heard that she is with armin he left the idea , and of course he was trying to flirt with historia and u need to know he is a simp and when historia choosed ymir over him he went crazy , he waited for ymir to leave cuz it was her turn to race ,and then he came to historia