chapter 1 the beginning

mikasa ackerman 17 y

mikasa ackerman 17 y.o

mikasa pov;

i woke up this morning at 7 am , feeling dizzy as always ,i took a quick shower and then i brushed my teeth , it is the first day of second year of high school , so i decided to wear a black ripped skinny jeans white cropped graphic teeand under it a black turtleneck i aded a lightning earrings i took my black converse and then i decided to brush my hair which i decided to do a ponytail [yes mikasa got long hair in this story] and then i decided to go down stairs to greet my brother levi , you see our parents died 3 months ago , they got pushed from a cliff by some drunk group of guys , since levi have a job which he is a teashop owner he decided to move to shiganshina city and start a new life just the two of us , he bought a house which not bad and not fancy and i like it i grabbed my bag and decided to walk , i'm not a breakfast person so i don't eat usually but this time levi forced me to take at least an apple ,so i took it and i started to walk i was listening to a random songs that played in my phone until finally i arrived to my school at 7;45 am and school starts at 8;30 i think.and damn  it was huge i went to the director office and in my way i felt like someone is watching me but i decided to let it go i grabbed my schedule and my locker key and combination .

my first period was math, easy, i walked to class and saw a group of friend chatting and then i felt a tap on my shoulder when i turned around i saw a petite blond with blue eyes and a sweet smile and with her a tall brunette with freckles ,the blond was looking like a goddess and then she said ;hi i'm historia and this is ymir are you new to this school, and may i say that you have a beautiful black eyes and what's your name ,

me; thank you i love your eyes too and yes i am new and my name is mikasa...mikasa ackerman . i tried to seem nice and polite and i didn't want to seem depressed as fuck .

ymir; yeah yeah can you please stop flirting with my girlfriend .

historia; YMIR, i'm sorry about that mikasa.

me ; no it's ok and ymir don't worry i'm not a lesbian.

historia; do u want to join our group of friend 

me ; yeah sure 

as i walked to that group it caught my attention a boy with green eyes that looks like some kind of forest and he was kind of cute-WAIT I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT.... omg i'm so stupid ughhh and i swear when i saw his eyes i got lost for maybe 5 seconds and idk about him he was looking at me i think.

EREN POV;

i saw historia talking with a girl who have a long black hair , i couldn't stop looking at her even from the bock she was pretty-OMG STOP BEING A PERVERT EREN... anyways when she turned i saw her face and i couldn't stop looking at her she was a beauty and then of course sasha was being a bitch like always .

sasha; do u like what do u see eren , i see that you can't stop looking at her...

me ; stfu don't u dare talk about this or i swear to god i will send u to the moon .

sasha ; ok ok chill omg love from first look huh

me ; shut up.

u see i'm the cold suicidal boy aka emo boy or how connie calls me i live with my parents and my brother zeke ,he is my older brother . And of course i saw horseface jean blushing like a fucking crazy when the new girl was coming when i saw her eyes i swear i got lost for like 8 seconds and i didn't even realize that connie was calling me plz he didn't saw me looking at her.

connie ; i was thinking maybe we should go to ur house in the week-end.

me; yeah sure why not

when historia and ymir and the new girl came i saw historia smirking to me , oh god she saw me i'm dead and then...

historia ; hi guys this is mikasa ackerman and she is new here

so her name is mikasa huh such a cute na-OMFG EREN STOP WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME UGHHHH

mikasa; hi guys 

sasha; hi i'm sasha braus and damn you're so beautiful and cute. she said that and then she looked at me while smirking like omg let me die now .

MIKASA POV;

hi i'm sasha braus and damn you're so beautiful and cute , a girl with brown hair said while eating a potato , the thing is she said that while looking at the boy with the green eyes, idk why she did that but anyways , and then a boy that looksa like historia but with modern bowl cut hair i think said that his name is armin arlert and he introduced me to his girlfriend annie leonhart she looks like armin actually and then a horseface looking guy but i'm not gonna lie he got a good sense in fashion  came and he was blushing like a fucking crazy and said that his name is jean kristein and he introduced me to his friend marco bott . and then the emerald green eyes boy came and said that his name is eren yeager [idk how do we spell yeager ok don't judge me ] and then  boy with shaved hair said that his name is connie springer and after that the teacher came to class and her name was nanaba and she told us to go and sit , i sat in the back of the class and near the window and then eren came and sat nest to me and we started chating........

ALRIGHT GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND ALSO MY FIRST FAN FIC I HOPE U WILL ENJOY MY SHITTY WRITING I'LL DO MY BEST TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW CUZ I'M BORED OK PEACE