The Ninth Notch

Here is an another chapter for you MehakZaroo

Author's POV:

" Surprise........" Ihsan yelled at his parents, brother and bhabhi. All looked surprise except for Dua who already knew this.

She is silently eating her food passing him a gentle smile.

" Ihsan...... Mera bachha....." Nishma cried in happiness leaving her food on the table. Zain is angrily glaring at her while Dua just ducked her head down.
(Ihsan...... My child.....)

" Ihsan?" Aadil looked really surprised. On the other hand, Zain was still looking as him as if he have seen a ghost.

" When did you come?" Nishma asked hugging her son.

" Morning 3AM." Ihsan hugged his mother and kissed her temple.

" You all please continue the breakfast. I'll come back after freshing up." Ihsan said and left to his room.

Dua is scared to shit thinking about the consequences. She only prayed Allah to lead evryone in the right path. She don't want any disputes in this matter.

" Abbu?" Dua called gently.

" Ji beta?" He smiled turning back who is about to go out to his party house. ( Yes child?)

" Agar aapko koi zaroori kaam naa ho tho, rukh jagiye na! Ihsan aya hain. Atleast uske saath time tho spend kijiye. " Dua spoke choosing her words correctly.
( If you don't have any important work, then you can stay home today! Ihsan has come. Atleast spend some time with him.)

Zain looked tensed. He don't want his father to thrash Dua. But contrary to his thoughts, Aadil just smiled and nodded patting Dua's hair.

 But contrary to his thoughts, Aadil just smiled and nodded patting Dua's hair

" Even you are right beta! I should spend more time with my family. Zain! Take leave for today." Aadil said and Zain immediately nodded like an obedient child.

Dua served Ihsan the breakfast once he came down looking fresh. Everyone sat in the living room making Dua's heart hammer.

Dua gestured the maids to leave to their respective quarters and they obediently left.

" So, how is life in London Ihsan?" Zain asked plopping on the seat beside his brother.

" Bohot Acha......" Ihsan said dreamily. (Very good)

Why won't it be when your love is with you there? Dua thought.

" So, why this sudden surprise?" Aadil asked Ihsan.

" Come on Aadil, shouldn't my son visit us for nothing?" Nishma asked angrily.

" It's not like that my Begum!" Aadil shook his head.