The Twelfth Touch.

Author's POV:

" You see him? He is the super star of Kannada Industry." Dua said so dreamily looking at Yesh on the TV screen.

" Yeah. I saw him. He is in the movie KGF." Aaliyah yelled with a glint.

" So, how many industries do you have here?" Aaliyah asked munching the popcorn.

" Here in the South we have 4. Sandalwood which refers to Kannada Film industry, Mollywood is Kerala's, Kollywood is Tamil Nadu's and Tollywood is Telangana and AP's." Dua gave a little info about the movie industries of South.

" Ohhhhh...... Every film industry has their own language?" Aaliyah asked.

" Haa. " She replied looking at the screen.

" Aaliyah!" Someone called Aaliyah while both the girls are totally engrossed in the movie.

" Chal jaa Ihsan. Jaake Zain se zara gup shup karle. Don't disturb us." Dua dismissed him not even looking at him. ( Just go Ihsan. Go and chit chat with Zain.)

Zain who is looking at his wife ordering him around thinking him as Ihsan. He came back after an hour to see that the titles are screening at the end of the movie.

" Bhabhi! I need to bath and there is no soap in my room." Aaliyah asked a bit uncomfortably.

" Yeah. I'll get you Mysore Sandal Soap." Dua said walking towards the cupboard.

" Does the people here use only Mysore Sandal?" Aaliyah asked naively.

" Allah! Don't you even know this? It's a rule here that the people of Karnataka should only use Mysore Sandal." Dua said giving a look that don't you even know this.

" I really don't know Dua Bhabhi." Aaliyah said innocently panicking a little.

Zain who is watching this from the start gasped at Dua's lies. He don't know she could be this naughty.

" Vo thuje ullu bana rahi hai Aaliyah. Aisi koi baat nahi hai." Zain said looking at Dua who stilled at her place listening to Zain's voice. She really don't wanna face him. ( She is making you a fool Aaliyah. It's nothing like that.)

Dua placed the soap bar in Aaliyah's hand and smiled at Zain nervously who is looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

Aaliyah left them alone and went to her father's room.

" Abbu?" She called him slowly. Arsalan looked at his daughter and smiled at her. He gestured her to come an sit beside him.

" Kuch baat karni hain beta? " Arsalan asked caressing her hair. ( Wanna talk something my child?)

" Yes Abbu. I wanna know the details of this girl named Amira Nur Farooqi. She works in Pak Army. Use all your influence to get her details Abbu. Please. " Aaliyah requested her father. He suspeciously looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

" It's for a good cause Abbu. I have no bad intentions." Aaliyah immediately said pinching her throat. Even though Arsalan didn't looked convinced, he nodded at her and made a call to his friend.

" Assalamualaikum Mubasshir. It's me Arsalan.......... Yeah. Can you get me all the details of a girl named Amira Nur Farooqi. She is working in the Pak Army. And make sure that she doesn't know. It's confidential........ Thank you Khuda Hafiz." Arsalan spoke.

" Ahhhhhhh........ Thank you very much Abbu. I really love you." Aaliyah yelled hugging her father. He chuckled and hugged her back kissing her gently on her forehead.

This made him remember his wife which made him a bit nostalgic.

Aaliyah bathed and was about to come for the lunch.

" Zain, go and call Dua for lunch. Ask her to accompany Aaliyah." Nishma said.

" I'll call her Ammi." Ihsan said when Zain was about to ascend the steps.

Aadil rolled his eyes looking at his younger son. He had a small smile on his lips. He is a complete replica of him. Even he used to go behind Nishma everywhere.

Dua and Aaliyah are descending the stairs and an idea popped in Dua's mind. She hindered her leg with Aaliyah making her miss the stairs.

Seeing that everyone stood up.

" Ihsannnnnnn......" Aaliyah yelled who was about to fall.

" Zainnnnnnn........ Hatiye..... " Dua yelled when she saw Zain being an obstacle. ( Zainnnnnnn....... Move away......)

In the hurry to push him away, she too missed a stair and was about to fall.

Aaliyah fell on Ihsan who blankly stood at the stairs which led to an accidental kiss.

Dua fell on Zain and gasped at their proximity. He saw what Dua tried to do.

" Allah! What has happened? I didn't see anything." Nishma said closing her eyes.

" Is this how you suprise me when I asked you for a kiss Jaana?" Ihsan asked Aaliyah making her mouth wide open.

" Ihsan. It was an accident. I tripped and fell on you. And my lips accidentally touched yours." Aaliyah tried to explain him but he is in the mood to play with her.

" What was that?" Zain whispered.

" Wha....at?" Dua stuttered. Her goosebumps rose with his hot breath.

" I've seen what you did. You did that purposefully." Zain accused.

" Please..... Please Zain. Don't say this to any one. I'll do everything you say." Dua begged making a cute face.

" What's going on between those two?" Ihsan whispered looking at his Bhai and Bhabhi.

" Even I'm blank." Aaliyah whispered.

" What the hell is going on here? " Aadil asked making both the couples jerk and look at him.

" Romancing infront of your parents?" Arsalan asked wantedly sprinkling the salt in the fire.

Zain, Dua, Ihsan and Aaliyah looked at them as if they didn't do anything and it was a mistake.

" Abbu! It was a mistake." Came from everyone.

" Aur mujhe kya kya dekhni padi hain? Haaaawww..... Abbu ke saamne doosre mardh ko bosa aapne?" Arsalan asked which made Aliyah on the verge of crying. ( What am I even seeing? Haaaawww...... Did you kiss an another man infront of your father?)

" Abbu! Aisa nahi tha. It was an accident. I tripped and fell on Ihsan." Aaliyah's voice broke at the end and a tear slipped and fell on Ihsan. ( Abbu! It's not like that.)

" Arey! Innu, mera bachha, I was playing around. Obviously I saw that you accidentally fell on him." Arsalan said seeing his only daughter cry.

" You are not angry with me. Right Abbu?" Aaliyah asked timidly.

" Arey no my child." Arsalan said hugging his daughter. Ihsan looked at the father daughter duo still lying on the floor.

" Do I need to say to both of you too? Just get a room if you are interested in such things." Nishma said loudly walking to the dining table.

Zain and Dua turned red in embarrassment. They mumbled a sorry to eachother and looked away. But Zain felt a light tingling sensation when she pleaded that she'll do everything he say.

The lunch went with the chit-chat and laughs. Nishma teased Ihsan indirectly making him turn more red which affected Aaliyah too. But the situation with Zaina nd Dua is completely awkward.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1153.