The Nineteenth Nestling

Author's POV:

" Ihsaaaaannnnn!" Aaliyah whined asking him to wake up for the Fajr.

" Please let me sleep. I'm jet lagged." He mumbled that it was almost inaudible.

" Even I'm. But it's Fajr time." She said with almost drooping eyes.

They together woke up and did the ablution. Once they prayed Aaliyah was about to get up but Ihsan held her hand.

" Please read Qur'an for me." He asked sweetly that she had no heart to say no.

Aaliyah read him the Qur'an in the chronological order of suwar. She even recited Ayat al-Kursi.

They folded the mats and placed them in a corner. Aaliyah went and took a quick bath while Ihsan slept again. She made the quick and easy typical Pakistani breakfast with the lassi and some tea.

By the time everything was done, it was already 7'O clock. She woke up Ihsan and he woke up with a smile.

" Come on! Go and fresh up!" She sang pushing him into the bathroom which he loved.

They together had the breakfast and went to Aaliyah's old room to get her stuff.

They started unpacking their luggage and arranging them in the wardrobe.

" So, Begum?" Ihsan called her with a smile.

" Begum?" Aaliyah mumbled with a smile. She felt good hearing that.

" Ji mere shohar?" She asked turning around and snaking her hands around his neck.
(Yes my husband?)

" What do you think about making two Olympians?" Ihsan asked her with a naughty glint. Aaliyah blushed at his question.

" The Owaisi's even have the coaching academy." He said wiggling his eyebrows which earned him a punch on his shoulder.

" It's not like I'm not ready Ihsan!  Let's wait till Dua Bhabhi is pregnant. The terms between Zain Bhai and Dua Bhabhi are getting good. Let them have the first chance of experiencing the parenthood. I'll be more than happy." Aaliyah said and Ihsan felt really happy for accepting his family as her own.

He kissed her forehead with so much love that his gratitude can be seen in his eyes.

" I'll never regret falling for you Jaana!" He whispered pecking her crown and hugging the life out of her.

" Make sure that I'll never regret loving you again." She said making him chuckle.

" What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" Ihsan asked placing his chin on her head.

" Shopping?" He asked.

" Nah!" Aaliyah dismissed.

" I feel like sleeping Ihsan. Join me in the bed my bear." She said playing with his cheeks.

" No. Let's have the lunch first." He said pushing her into the kitchen and walking behind her.

" So, what will you make?" He asked opening the ingredients.

" I'm not gonna cook. You do for today. I promise, I'll make the dinner with dessert." Aaliyah pleaded with a pout.

" So, my Jaana wants to see my culinary skills today!" He spoke as if talking to himself. He pulled her make her sit on the chair.