Chapter-27

He is shocked....

AK:(looking at her finger with his name carved(tattooed) on her finger in the form of a ring...., holds her fingers with his thumb moving across her finger feeling his name.... Tears rolling, lips not able to utter a word....)
Yen ma?

SK: pudichiruka?

AK: evlo valichirukum???? idhelam yen?

SK: pudichiruka illaya?

AK: (kisses her forehead and turns that into a hug ).

BINNI: (tears up at how brave her daughter has turned out to beeee....).

AK'S MOM: Thangam? Yen da ipdi lam panna? Valikum la???

SK:(looking at Ashwin) avaruku epdi naan Avaru koodayeeee irukanumo.... Ennaku Avaru Peru ennakulayeeee unmayaveeee irukanumnu thonuchu... net la padichen... ring finger has a vein running to your heart nu.... Padhichiten... ennodaaaa Ashwin oda pera.... En heart la.... Forever ku....

The ceremony is over and all of them are extremely tired.... Ashwin's family we're getting ready to leave to Coimbatore as they had a few rituals to be conducted from the groom's side....

AK'S DAD: seri, naanga varom!

KRISHNAKUMAR: Romba santhosham, Neenga vanthathu, indha engagement ah munnadi ninnu Romba nalla nadathiteenga... Romba santhoshamah irukku....

AK'S MOM:(interrupts) Neenga thappa nenaikala na... naanga Sivaangi ah Coimbatore kootitu pogalam?

Ashwin and Sivaangi look at each other at this statement uttered by his mom...

BINNI: dharalama kootitu ponga.... Ava inga irunthalum vettiya dhan iruppa...

SK: Amma!

All of them laugh...

AKANSHA: actually Enga side la Konjam rituals pannuvom... Sivaangi Andha rituals ah patha madhiriyum irukum, adhe samaythula Coimbatore ah suthi patha madhiryum irukkum....

Sivaangi, not able to control her excitement jumps up and down clapping her hands...Ashwin is busy doing his job of admiring her....

They bid bye to the Krishnakumars and start their journey to Coimbatore...

Since they had two cars, one car was driven by Kaushik(Akansha's husband) with Aishu,Ashwin's dad and Ashwin's mom.

While Ashwin ,Sivaangi and Akansha came in the other car. Ashwin driving the car while Sivaangi and Akansha in the back seat...

AK:(tilts the rear mirror to focus it on Sivaangi) Ma... Saptiya nee?

SK: illa Ashwineyyyyy! Pasi illa...

AK: ipdi lam pannadha ma... body weak ayidum...
Akka... unkitta snacks edhachu irukka?

AKANSHA: hmmm irukku da... Aishu papa kaga vecharudha  chocolava cake irukku....

SK: aiiii cakeuhhhhh! Akka... Naan apde game velayaduren... Neenga Ennaku ooti vidreengala? plsssss....

AKANSHA:(confused on why Sivaangi had said that but happy that Sivaangi did not see her as just Ashwin's sister) kandippa da....

Akansha feeds Sivaangi as Sivaangi crosses her leg turning herself to Akansha and eats the cake in her own cute little way while having a fun time playing her game....
Ashwin, feels happy and emotional seeing the two important woman in his life sharing the most purest time together....