Chapter 7- Idhu pol oru sondham...

SK'S POV
We both stand there with him helping me prepare food and i being a pakka Comali and just "helping him" . Amma goes out to set the table for the family while Ashwin helps in preparing the dishes.
He is such talented man🤪 I'm the Malayali here but the dishes he was going to make are new to me. He starts cooking and he asks me to tie the apron.

SK: Ashwineyyyy! Ithelam enna?

AK: Food ma! Preparing pakka Kerala cuisine! You should know🤷🏻‍♂️ (making a teasing frown on his face)

SK: theriyadheeee... seri Na eppo ipdi Ellam samapen? I want to make dishes like these too!😔

AK: kathukalam!

SK: can you reach me?

AK: panidalameeee...( he turns and gives an assuring glance)

SK: ok so I'll make the dish and you instruct me ok! Oru cook ah nalla vela paarungaaa!

AK: adhelam vendam you go sit there quietly! Naan pathukren. ( imagine the AK in the NEP episode in the lassi scene).

SK: Ashwineyyyyy! Yen ipdi panreenga....
AK: good girl la.... Wait!

Saying this he lifts her up and makes her sit on the counter table next the him.

SK: work out aaguthu

AK: ohhhhhh....(they share a new found blush filled smile)
Seri I'll prepare the dishes and you pretend to be the judges and give marks.... Okay VA?

SK: okayyyy! I'm very strict ok( says this in her usual playful way)
No bribing and no excuses.

They prepare food and the deserts are prepared and kept in the refrigerator for it to remain fresh when served.
While Binni ma is setting the table!
She comes to the kitchen and peaks from the door.

BINNI'S POV
I enter the kitchen to see the most beautiful and happiest sight. It was Sivaangi and Ashwin. Sivaangi was sitting on the counter and Ashwin was cooking. Sivaangi was singing a song and shaking her head and legs just like a kid and Ashwin was humming along, cooking and at times feeding her.
I always had a doubt whether I had taken the right decision in accepting Ashwin and granting him permission to propose to Sivaangi but today I never regretted that thought as I saw Sivaangi- being the most happiest and contended... and Ashwin who was taking care of her and treating her just like his child.... HIS GIRL!
Seeing this my eyes were filled with tears and that's when I decided I no need to worry about her anymore as there is Ashwin who is there by her side😍.

They all get everything set as the CWC family arrives! ( Rakshan, Pugazh, Mani akka, Hussain anna, Sarath Anna, Pavithra and Sakthi). Not everyone were able to make it.
Ashwin and Sivaangi along with the Binni, Krishnakumar and Vinayak go and greet the Cwc family with positivity and a big smile!

SK: annnneeeyyyyyyy! ( she runs to her brothers and give them a tight hugggg🥰
Pugazh: Chellam.... Happy Onam!
Sarath: happy Onam da thangachiiii!
Rakshan: thangammmm, happy Onam!
SK: happy Onam anneyyyyy❤️

Rakshan walks to Ashwin and hugs him.
Rakshan: Machannnn.... Happy Onam daaaa! Inimel enna unakkum onam dhan! (Whispers in his ears)
AK: thanks da.... Ana adha yen da ipdi solra?
Rakshan: ama indha mentalungaluku dhan matter eh theriyadheeee....
AK: sollita pochu ( says this and winks at Rakshan)

They all settle in the table for lunch, a beautiful scenarioooo with so much of laughter.... Enjoyment and pure amusement to the eyes.

Pugazh: apram thangachi.... Veetuku reach ayita msg pannuvenu pathaaaa! Enna annana maranthutiya???

Vinayak interrupts: Ava mulichitu irundhadhane solluva.... Avale medhandhuuuu dhan Vandha!

Pugazh: dei thambi.... Enna kalailayeeee VA? Medhandhu epdi da varuva? Loosu payaleeee.

Vinayak: Anna.... Unmaya sonna apdi dhan irukum! Avala illanu solla sollunga....

Sivaangi and Ashwin look at each other's face shocked, Sivaangi a bit confused....

Ashwin (sitting next to Vinayak kicks his leg and eyes him to not tell)

Pugazh: enna ma solran?

Sivaangi: ennake confused ah than anney irukku! Ashwin enna drop pannaru! Then I remember nothing! Morning Elundhrichi patha I'm in my bed!
Ashwin looks at Binni ma and Binni ma at him!

Vinayak: adhu naan solre! You slept in his car ah! Appa thoongitaru.... Ashwin Anna came to drop you but you were sound asleep.... He carried you to your bed.....and left immediately after making you lay down on the bed...

AK's POV-
When Vinayak said this I suddenly felt everyone's eyes at me and Binni Amma..... including Sivaangi😳....what am I supposed to do? Blush or feel embarrassed... I passed a glare on to the young man beside me and gave a maatikiten kinda smile to everyone.

Pugazh: Maplai..... ennadhu idhu... gapla?

AK: adhu.... (Scratching his eyebrows) adhu machannnn....

Mani: dei Ashwiney! Enna dhan namba rendu perum Tom and Jerry ah irundhalum nee enkita idha koodaya solala

Sakthi: Ada South Indian SRK.... Is everything ok?

AK: ellarum orey oru nimisham irunga.... I'll tell you guyssss everything!

Pugazh: solli thola da! idha vidava shock ah iruka podhu?

AK: Ama machan....

Pugazh: sollu da....

AK: nethi.... After I dropped you guys.... I....I..... I proposed to Sivaangi da!
She accepted so now we are actually official!

There is like straight 10 mins silence
I hear spoons drop.
Mani akka gets up and comes next to meee.... Kinda having a angry face.... I was sure that they will kill me and not talk to me for years or even lifetime... but she ran to me and hugged me.

Mani: puli ku thambi poonaya iruka mudiyadhuuuu! Sooper da Ashwineyyyyy! I'm sooooo fricking happy! Welcome to the love family!
AK: (blushing soooooo hard) thanks sooniya bommai...( says this kalachifying her hair)
Pugazh was still frozen.

AK's POV
AK: machannnnn!

Pugazh got up, slowly walked up to me and kept his hand in my shoulder.....

And walked away.... I was upset and scared that maybe he was not happy.... I had my head completely down and my eyes ready to burst with tears when I hear a shout...

SK: Ashwineyyyyyy, pathu!

Before I could realise what was going on Pugazh rannnnn and got on to my back! The Maplai machan version!

Pugazh: Maplaiiiii....(shouting)nee unmaya ippo en maplaiiiii daaaaaaaaaa!

AK: ama da machannnnn and you are officially my machannnnn.

Mani akka, Sakthi come and hug us!
Sarath comes and hugs and says: Partner... You have made us the most happiest! You won't realise how much we alllll waited for this one dayyyy.... Imagine 5 years of wait and finally you give us the gift❤️
Rakshan also hugs me.... We all had a huge group hug when I see Sivaangi standing there by the corner admiring us!

AK: Sivaangi, yen Thaniya nikiraaaa? You are the reason for this happiness!!!! Ingaaa VA ( extending his free arm for a hug)
And she too joins the hug....

To be continueddddd....
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this update.... Share your thoughts and views on this update in the comments and vote if you liked it🤪