Chapter- 13.

AK's POV
I'm the most happiest at the same time most tensed man right now. Happiness because of the thought that now I can spend time with rowdy but tension because of the fact that we are still just in love and not married! She is now my responsibility as her parents trust me! We both know that we must remain in our limits but kadavul Vera ethadhu set panitaru na????
Ayoooo kadavuleeee! Neenga than enna kapathanum!

Saying this they both enter the room.
Sivaangi runs inside as soon as the door is opened, while Ashwin enters lifting his luggage, her luggage which she had left outside in excitement!
She runs and lays flat on the bed!!!!

SK: Ashwineyyyyy!!!! Poi refresh ayitu va!!! Namba seekram thoongalam! You have your shoot tmw la?
AK: (gets stuck in the word SLEEP) (he has many questions in their mind, how will they sleep? Where will they sleep)
Ma thoongalam, nee first poi refresh ayitu VA!
She runs saying a ok.

While she's inside the washroom , Ashwin comes up with a plan!
He calls the room service and tells him to bring up a few things.

He clears the bed and stacks two pillows, making it look like a table, in the middle of the bed.
He sets up the things that are brought by the room service and after he is satisfied with the set up he gets ready to freshen up.

Sivaangi comes out from the washroom fully fresh! She wipes her face and drys her wet hair after a shower!
She first looks at the suspiciously standing ashwin and then looks at the bed!

SK: EIIIII ASHWINEYYYYY!!!! Snakes and ladders, ludooooo, (moves towards the bed) and business ahhhhh! Vera level!

Saying this she runs up to Ashwin and hugs him tight!

SK: Vera level Ashwineyyyyy neeeee

She runs back and settles in the bed while Ashwin is still frozen.

First because of seeing how gorgeous Sivaangi was looking and
Secondly because of the unexpected hug!

SK: enna Ashwineyyyyy! Poi seekram refresh ayitu VA! Ippo start panna dhan atleast 4 ka thu mudikalam (smiles with tapping her finger(her sheepish smile)).

AK: (who has just realised how badly he was caught looking at her) hmm seri ma...

He turns around and gives a tap on the back of his head for how foolish and bad he was at sighting his own girlfriend

Ashwin comes back from the washroom, fully fresh and stands there admiring Sivaangi who has already settled and has started arranging the game.
Sivaangi looks at the standing Ashwin.

SK: enna Ashwineyyyyy! Inga seekram VA.... Evlo neram dhan angaye ninu enna sight adipa... come sit here!

AK:(scratching his eyebrows) maatikitenooo?
SK: romba kevalamaaaa... (she shrugs off in her thug way)

They both laugh as Ashwin comes and sits opposite to Sivaangi.

SK: Ashwineyyyyy, namba life game la start panlam

AK: what's that?

She explains how it is played and they share a smile before starting...

It's Sivaangi's turn and she gets a 5 and lands on a place which tells

"Congratulations, you are gifted with a baby girl!"

SK: enna Ashwineyyyyy! Gifted with a baby girl nu varudhu?

AK: (smiles) unnaku unmayava puriyala ya illa puriyadhu mathiri nadikirya?

SK:( pretending like she knows nothing) illa Ashwineyyyyy! Ennaku enna solla varanganu puriyura madhiri yum irukku puriyadha madhiri irukku!

AK:( blushes and thanks god for giving him such a dhadhi girl) ayoooo!
Seri unnaku puriyala la, VA naan unnaku solli tharen!

He slowly moves near her.

SK: ayooo Ashwineyyyyy!

Saying this she starts running away from the bed.
They run around playing a little game of catch when finally Ashwin gets hold of Sivaangi.

SK: Ashwineyyyyy!

He pulls her quickly towards him when her wet her hits his chest, followed by her head! Ashwiney is very busy burning her with his desire filled look... who's was actually more nee to him on how easily he got attracted to her mere innocence...

SK: (actions Ashwin to bend down).
Enna panna pore! Kiss dhane! Seekram pannu man

AK:(starts laughing) yen ma nee enna indha madhiri mood la kooda sirika vekira?

SK: (laughs)!

Mani: en ma Sivaangi....
(Stands there shocked).... Ayoooo karumam karumam! Yen dhan naan mattum indha kandraviya pakka correct ah vareno?
Cheeee! Romance panreenga! Konjam door lock pannitu paniruka lam.

SK: (laughs) Mani akka! Ivara romance panraru! Oru kiss kuduka Evlo neram! Cheeee! Disappointment!

AK:(Signals Sivaangi with a blush)yeiii enna ma idhelam poi solra!

SK: seri pa na sollala! Neenga unmaya ve bayapadlana aprom Andha baby....

AK not wanting her to utter a word more kisses her on the cheek!
Sivaangi is speechless! FROZEN.
Was this man even for real?

To be continued....
Hey guys!!!!! Hope you guys liked this update! If you liked it don't forget to vote for it, comment your suggestions and views ok this update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪