Chapter-25.

First of alllll! Author is sooooooooooo happyyyyyy! Ashwineyyyyy odaaaa movie title is released and it's "Enna solla pogiraiiii"
For the 7 years of HARDWORK, DEDICATION, PATIENCE he had put in and for his pure and beautiful heart, HIS FIRST MOVIE AS LEAD is hereeee!
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING...
AUTHOR KANDIPPA FDFS DHAN!
Who all will join meeeee?
Theatreeee pathatheeeeee!!!! Ayoooo naan Enna pannuven? Yaaru kitta poi solluvennnnn? Ashwineyyyyy! Namba mannava, namba thalaivana BIG SCREEN la namba ellarummmmm paaka porommmm! Rasika porommmm!!!!
HAPPY AND PROUD FANDOM✨✨✨✨✨
Pugazh Anna! We are soooo happy for him toooo and I'm soooo waiting for this movie daaaaa😭😭😭😭😭🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
—————————————————————————
Ok Let's continue with our story!

After spending some time together, it's time for them to leave....

Ashwin locks the door and they all walk to the entrance....

BINNI: Seri! Nichayammm epponga panlam?

AK'S MOM: Nalaiku nalla naal dhana? Nalaikeeee pannidalam!
Enna Ashwin, Sivaangi? Ungaluku ok dhana?

SK:(before AK's mom could complete) OH OKAYYYY!

Ashwin chuckles! Sivaangi rubs her forehead in embarrassment....

BINNI: Avasaratha parennnn!
Ashwin....Unnaku okay VA pa?

AK:(blushes) okay ma....

All laugh and enjoy before dispersing to their respective homes.

IN AK'S HOUSE.

AK:(laying flat on his back on the bed with his hands and legs freely spread).
He is admiring the photo frame of Sivaangi and him hanging on the wall!

AKANSHA: Sivaangi Cute la?

AK:(Lost in dreaming) hmmmm....(wakes up from dream) edheyyyyy?

AKANSHA: Enna brotherrruuuu? Dream ah?

AK: adhelam illa kaaa!
Yosichitu irundhen(turns to lay on his stomach with his hands holding his "looking up" head, sooper enthusiastic).
Akkaaaaa....

AKANSHA: (unpacking his clothes to arrange it in his cupboard)enna da izhukuraaaa?

AK: Sivaangi Enna deserve panra la?

AKANSHA: Enna da? Enna achu?(concerned).

AK: illaaaaa! Ava rombaaa innocent.... Romba sweet, Romba caring! Yaarukum marandhu kooda thappu yosika mattaaaa!
Apdi oru ponnuku ipdi oru kovakara, patience illadha, vayasana paiyan correct ah?

AKANSHA: (caressing his hair) deiiii! Ponungaluku ipdi patta boys dhan da pudikum, Ava Unna oru Appa VA paakuraaa.... She feels safe around you, happy around you.... And most importantly free around you! Na two days dhan da observe panen! Adhula enaku nambika kudutha vishayam unnaku yen theriyama pochu?

Ava unkitta Ava sensitive feelings pathi sollirkala, like you know what girls goooo through?
AK: hmmm....

AKANSHA: ponnunga avanga appa kitta kooda solla thayangura oru vishayam ava un kitta solraaana?
You mean something special to her da.... Idhukku mela neen dhan paakanum.... Don't loose her! She is special da!

Saying this Akansha gets up to leave the room.

AK:(holding her hands) AKKA! Inga vaaaa!!!