Chapter 10(part-2)- Adada ennai edho seigiraiiii....

AK's POV

I felt her move a bit back as we were just few inches apart.... Maybe she wanted some space... I knew she was trying to give me space to stand but soon she slipped and was about to fall... I held her by the waist and pulled her to stop her from falling but I never knew that this would turn out the opposite to me.... The shower was turned on...I don't know how.... And I could feel water falling on us!

She... still in my hands.... Even though I knew...my mind knew that this wasn't right....

My hands without my control start tightening it's grip on her waist as I pull her close to me....
We.... Lost.... Never wish to be found!

Mani: ennada! Thanni satham kekudhu!

Rakshan: yaaradhu irupaanga maaplai... nee va namba anga polam!

Mani: dei! Ellarum thoonguranga! I just came from the hall! Maanga
Iru na poi pakkuren...

Without even thinking for a while... she moved and quickly opened the door....which was not apparently locked...
Mani:( after seeing Ashwin and Sivaangi)
Adeiiiii....

Pugazh: pochu! Ava veliya pesradhayeeee pathurakalam!!! Ini onnume panna mudiyadhu!

Rakshan: (whispers slowly) machannnn! Dei machan!

AK: (as if he could hear something but couldn't recognise it) huh?

Rakshan: dei Ashwineyyyyy!

No reaction from them.

Pugazh: (clears his throat)ahaammmm.... Deiii.... Karupuuuu ....ahammmm.... Poonaiiii

Ashwin hears the voice and comes to reality! He is shocked to see mani in the bathroom!
While Sivaangi is still busy thinking on what happened? What is happening and what is going to happen?
AK: ( whispers) sivaaaannnnggiiiiii ma!
SK: huhhhh!( no movement).
AK: ( gives her a gentle shake) maniiii!
SK: HUUHHHHHH! ( shoutssss)

Mani is standing there in the verandahhhh tapping her legs with her arms folded and giving a angry filled look!
While all the Annans stand there with their hands folded and heads down while ashwin and Sivaangi do the same standing the center!

Mani: ( looking at AK) ennadhuuu?

AK: adhu vandhu poonaiiii!

Mani: Manimeghalai....

AK: haan seri manniiiiimeghaaaalai.... Avaluku s'mores than pannikoduthen.... Avaluku pasichuthannn.... Adhannnn.

Mani: edhuuu.... Bathroom la s'mores panikoduthaaaa.... Idha naan namba naan enna kenaya?

Rakshan:( murmers) aama....
Mani: yaaru da adhu.... Dei rakshan ... saavadchiduven unna!

SK:(interrupts) mani akka.... Ungalukku arivae illaya... s'mores epdi bathroom la seivaanga... kitchen la dhan seivaanga!

Mani: edhu.... Ennaku arivu illaaaa.... Idhelam nalla pesu.... Enda Ashwiney (shifting her eyes to Ashwin)
Love solli rendu naal achu.... Adha enga kitta sonnadhu iniki... adhu epdi da? Megham karukuthu thakuchiku thakuchikunuuu....

Mani kept talking on and on, giving real life examples and unwanted and not related philosophies.... Walking just like ambi walks on the bridge.... And explaining why love is important.... Amma and Appa are and should be respected....

The convo is disturbed as there comes a sneeze!
Pugazh: pochiii! Paapaku cold!

Sivaangi was sneezing.... As she was standing all wet...

AK: aiyayooo... seri VA namba poi aavi pudikalam!

Mani: ennadhu namba poiyaaaaa? Nee poi aavi pudi ( pointing at Sivaangi) and nee en kooda VA( calling Ashwin)....

SK: adhelam mudiyadhu.... Ashwineyyyyy..... VA namba poi aavi pudikalam!
Mani: eiiii.... Nee encourage panni than Avan ipdi irukan.... Podi....

While these both quarrel on taking Ashwin with them.... Ashwin stands there blushing at how his kulukulu is talking and what all happened in just one night....
Mani looks at the blushing and lost Ashwin...

Mani: hellooo( waving her hands in front of Ashwin's face) enna feeling ah???? Feeling ah nu kekuren.... Ennakudhan da feeling uh!

AK: (pinches Mani's cheek) adhelam unnaku puriyadhu poonai.... LOVEEEEE❤️

Mani: adhadhu Ennaku puriyudhu.... Apdidhana.... Nee therita Ashwiney!

She chuckles.... As Ashwin puts his hand around Mani's neck and they both walk to the hall to resume their sleep.....

To be continued....
Hey guyssss.... Hope you enjoyed the update and if you liked it don't forget to vote and share your thoughts in the comments🤪
Share it with your friends too if you liked it!!!!!