Sacrifices

~My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.~ Psalms 121:2

We almost doooonnee😭😭😭😊😊

3rd P.O.V:
____________

"Prince! Prince Naveen!" Charlotte yelled, slamming her fists against the doors, Tiana sighing and slightly fearing for the prince's life as she got angrier. "Your shy and retiring bride-to-be is getting antsy!"

She grunts as she kicks open the door, glaring as Lawrence chuckled nervously, wiggling his fingers as he turned around. "Hello, darling."

She screamed as she clung to a shocked Tiana, making him do the same as he threw Naveen in the air and ran out.

"Miss La Bouff! Please, down here!"

The two girls looked down and gasped at the frog as he climbed onto the table next to them, smiling. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the real prince Naveen!"

Tiana slammed a book on him, making him groan as he continued weakly. "Of Maldonia."

She raised the book again before Charlotte touched her arm, gasping softly and smiling. "Did you say 'prince'?"

(Y/N) P.O.V:
. . . . .

You hopped forward under the railing, stopping when you see Lawrence getting pushed into a police car. "Boys, drag this maggot down to the parish prison."

"I'm completely innocent!" Lawrence denied, his hands behind his back as the officer shut the door. "Now, the Shadow Man bamboozled me!"

You looked to the side and saw Charlotte, Tiana and Naveen in front of the church and you smile, jumping over.

"Goodness gracious. This is so much to absorb. Let me see if I got this right." Charlotte took at deep breath as Naveen nodded stiffly as Tiana sighed again.

"Charlotte—"

"If I kiss you before midnight, you and (Y/N) will turn human again?"

"Charlotte, please—"

"And then we're gonna get ourselves married and live happily ever after, the end!" She giggled as Tiana shook her head.

Naveen shrugged. "Yeah, more or less. But remember, you must give (Y/N), uh, and Tiana all the money they require for their restaurant.

"Oh, Naveen." You whispered, peeking over the wall to see them, hearing his words.

"Because (Y/N)," Naveen looked up at the North Star, smiling adoringly. "She is my Evangeline."

"That's so sweet." Tiana smiles, nodding in appreciation.

Charlotte nodded in agreement. "Anything you want, sugar." She coated her lips with lipstick , perking her lips. "Picked up, buttercup."

Naveen sighed, his face bored as he puckered his lips weakly, Tiana sneakily snorting as Charlotte moved closer.

"No, wait!"

The three stopped, looking forward and seeing you, Naveen lifts a brow. "(Y/N)?"

Charlotte and Tiana share a equally shock and relieved look. "(Y/N)?"

You hopped over to Naveen, a frown on your face. "Don't do this, Princey. Please."

"I have to do this. And we are running out of time." His expression was firm and to the point as he turned to move.

You take his arm, shaking your head. "No! I won't let you!"

He takes your hands in his and looks you in the eye. "It's the only way to get you your dream!"

You gasped quietly as he walked away. "My dream? My dream wouldn't be complete, if your weren't in it."

Naveen stopped and looked back at you and smiled, you shrug with a small blush. "I love you, Naveen."

He stood up and elated over to you, gently taking your hand, helping you up as he leaned his head towards yours, smiling adoringly. "Warts and all?"

You giggle, whispering back; "Warts and all."

Charlotte sniffles as she wipes her tears at the scene, Tiana turning away and wiping her face, clearing her throat.

Charlotte gives you a warm look. "All my life I read about true love in fairytales."

"And, (N/N), you found it." Tiana put her hand on her shoulder, a equally warm look on her face as Charlotte continued. "So I'll kiss him. For you, honey. No marriage required."

She gently cupped Naveen in hers hands and brought him up to her face and leaned in—.

The bells tolls, making your heartbeat quicken as Charlotte panicked. "Oh, my word! Maybe that old clock is a little fast!"

She kissed him quickly, a mark on his lips as he stared at her, she repeated the kiss again all over his face, making Naveen shrug when he doesn't change.

She gasps, a watery pout on her face as she sniffed, placing him gently next to you again and hugging a upset Tiana. "I'm so sorry."

You and Naveen gently smile at each other, unspoken words said between the two of you as Louis comes around the corner.

"(Y/N)! Naveen!" He panted, his hands cupped as the two of you raced over, worried looks on your faces.

"Louis, What is it?" Naveen asked, holding your hand.

"Shadow Man done laid poor Ray low." Louis's voice cracked a little.

"Oh, Ray." You put your free hand over your mouth as Louis showed you Ray's condition.

"He's hurting awful bad."

Louis placed him gently on a feather, Ray weakly placed his hand on his finger, smiling softly. He coughed when you gently stroked his head, looking at you and Naveen. "Hey, chére. How come... how come y'all still..."

"We're staying frogs, Ray." You whispered gently, smiling lovingly at Naveen as he took your other hand.

"And we're staying together." He assures, making you nod.

"Oh! I... I like that very much." Ray smiled in glee, looking at the North Star as he breathing quickened. "Evangeline likes that, too."

His eyes slowly closed, along with his breathing as he kept his smile. Louis stares to cry as you struggled not to, curling into Naveen as Ray's light slowly faded, the rain progressively getting harder.

. . . . .

Ray's family held the leaf he was in, you and Naveen holding flowers, your heads bowed in respect as Louis swam through the water.

They gently placed the leaf onto the water, creating ripples as Louis played a solemn tone, eyes closed as he played for his friend.

You and Naveen placed the flowers in with Ray, looking at each other and watching as a family member took the stem of the leaf and pushed it further across the water, the fog making you lose sight of him.

You let your tears loose as everyone else did, lifting your heads once a bright light shone through the clouds, making you all gasp at the beautiful sight.

Ray took his place beside Evangeline, the clouds parting as both stars shined brightly as it seemed they were holding hands.

You smiled big in awe and Louis exclaimed, wiggling his fingers as Ray's family cheered, you looked at Naveen as he looked at you.

He hugged you tightly as you laughed, happy that Ray was going to be okay as you both looked at the two stars.

___________
Note: one more chapter and this book will be finished!

. . .

I'm saaaaaddd😭😭😞😞

But happy! Trust me!!
__________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW❤️❤️❤️
Word count:1166