Almost There

You can pick either dress! Or something you else you prefer! (Y/F) is Your Father!

"This is Tiana."
"This is you."
"You and Tiana."

(Y/N) P.O.V:
——————-

The two businessmen pick up their realty sign, showing an old rundown Sugar mill. You and Tiana standing in front of it with big smiles.

"Everything looks peachy-keen Mr. Fenner!" Tiana says, fixing her hat as she speaks.

"And Mr. Fenner." You finish, your hands clasped in front of you.

"We'll have all the paperwork ready to sign, first thing after Mardi Gras." Mr. Fenner tells you two, him and his brother carrying the sign to their car.

"We'll do you one better!" You say, raising your voice as they drive away. "Why don't we sign them tonight, at the La Bouff's of masquerade ball?"

"You two drive a hard bargain, girls!" The brothers answer, their voices faint as the two of you smile at each other.

"Table for two please." A familiar voice says, making the both of you turn around quickly, seeing Eudora and (Y/F).

"Oh, Mama!"

"Papa! You're here!"

You rush over to your father and giving him a big hug, stuffing your face into his shoulder, making him laugh as he hugs back and grips just as strong.

"It's good to see you, sweetheart. You too Tiana." (Y/F) smiles, looking down at you. "I hope you've been doing well."

You nod, still hugging him. "I have. I missed you guys. How's Mommy and the twins?"

Before (Y/F) could reply, Eudora grabs you and Tiana, hugging the both of you tight.

"It's good to see your beautiful faces." She smiles.

Eudora let's go of the both of you and grabs the pot she set down, looking down at it before looking at you and Tiana again.

"Here's a little something to help you get started."

You gasp softly. "Is that?"

"Daddy's gumbo pot." Tiana answers, walking forward and hugging her mother again, sniffling into her shoulder.

"I know. I miss him too." Eudora soothes as Tiana composes herself, smiling as you give her a semi-concerned look.

"Well now!" (Y/F) claps his hands, grinning. "Hurry up and open that door!"

The both of you giggle as Tiana opens the doors, spreading her arms out wide as you follow behind her quickly.

"Oh, just look at it!" You smile as you look around with bright eyes, touching the nearest pillar.

Tiana spins around to the middle of the room.
"Doesn't it make you want to cry?"

"Yes." Eudora replies slowly.

"Absolutely." (Y/F) comments.

You snort before pointing where they're standing. "The Maitre'd is going to be right where you standing."