chapter nine

2 chapters left~

felix wraps his arms around him tight, never wanting to let go of his embrace.

"don't go" felix says.

"never"

then his parents interrupt their moment by fake coughing, and giving chan a glare.

"he's the reason why I don't want to go" chan looks at them.

"why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?" jihyun crosses his arms.

"well it was actually a one sided love until now... but I didn't tell you because he's not rich like us... I know you've told me that low class people won't fit in with us... but... he's different... and his friends too..." felix looks at him and smiles softly.

"chan... we didn't mean that... we just meant as long as you were happy... we don't care what social class he is" hanji walks closer to him.

"really?"

"yes, but... we still have to go to france..." jihyun says.

"what? but—"

"let me finish. we are going to france" he points to himself and hanji.

"what? just you two?"

"when I was about your age... your dad and I met... and my parents wanted me to move away with them... but they let us stay together by letting me stay in seoul, which is what you're doing, you'll stay in our house" chan forms a smile and hugs him.

"thank you"

"you're welcome honey" hanji says. "take care of yourself okay? we'll be keeping in touch with you"

"I will"

"are you gonna introduce us to him or what?" jihyun says and chan chuckles.

"right um... this is felix..." he looks at felix who shows a smile and bows to them.

"it's nice to meet you, I wish we could stay and get to know you better but our flight is leaving" hanji says.

"when you guys get back"

"sounds good" jihyun says and they turn around to leave.

chan looks at felix and smiles at him.

"what?" felix asks.

"what?"

"why are you looking at me like that?"

"because I got you to fall for me" felix rolls his eyes.

"guess that means you won the bet"

"yeah but, I also won because I finally have you now, which is the best prize" chan holds his hand and felix smiles.

"I won too, because I was able to love someone again"

they get closer to each other, and then the space between them closes when their lips touch.

people in the airport cheer for them, including jisung, minho, and hyunjin.

—————————————