chapter two

"what's up with you?" hyunjin pushes chan into the bathroom, but forgetting to checking the stalls.

"what?"

"you're acting strange"

"what are you talking about?"

"do you... like him?"

"like who!?"

"felix..."

"how did you come up with that?" you could tell chan was lying.

"you avoid using violence with him, and you don't even bother giving any comebacks to him anymore"

"so?"

"you're hopeless" before he walks out of the bathroom, he feels chan grab his arm.

"what if... you're right?" hyunjin turns around.

"you like felix?" chan nods.

"I knew it"

"I just... he's... he's just... he's just so—" there's a noise coming from one of the stalls.

"who's there!? show yourself" chan says, the stall opens slowly to reveal felix.

"shit" chan mumbles.

"you're sick. what's wrong with you? you like men? and... and you always talk shit to me... that's... that's bullshit" felix shakes his head and leaves the bathroom.

"wait!" chan leaves as well and felix just stops but doesn't turn around.

"you hate me... why would I tell you?"  felix turns around.

"now I hate you even more" he walks away, and chan sighs heavily.

"dude... this one is on you" hyunjin says.

he looks up again then goes back to felix.

"I have a proposition for you" chan says, felix turns around.

"what the hell are you saying?"

"for one month, you have to let me be around you... and talk to you... and if you can't fall for me in that time... I'll leave you alone forever" felix crosses his arms.

"are you serious?"

"couldn't be more" felix rolls his eyes.

"I don't believe you"

"I won't go back on my word, hyunjin will make sure I don't... your friends too"

"let's say I say yes to this... what exactly would happen?"

"well I would talk to you at any moment I get... I would sit with you at lunch... I would protect you in any situation"

"pfft, no thanks"

"so you want to deal with the fact that I'll still be talking shit to you and saying all this stuff to you like usual? I'm sure you don't want that as much as I do"

"for different reasons... but yeah"

"then come on"

"you know what... let's make this even more interesting"

"what?"

"if you fail... which you will... how about we put some money on it. I know you're rich"

"okay... if I fail... I'll give you 50,000 KRW"

"come on you can do better than that cheapskate"

"60,000"

felix sighs.

"fine, 70,000"

"200,000 KRW or I walk away"

"aish..." chan looks down. "fine"

"well then... you have a deal" felix walks away, chan looks up.

"yes!" he smiles and goes to class.

—————————————