chapter one

"you actually think you're so special huh?" felix walks up to chan and pushes him into the lockers. "you're such a suck up"

"excuse me if I want the teachers to like me"

"no you want them to like you so you won't get bad grades which is unfair"

"not everyone is a smarty pants dumbass nerd like you" chan pushes him back.

"alright everyone calm down" jisung pushes them away from each other.

"I'm not finished with him yet" felix tries to get out but jisung doesn't budge.

"you're gonna get detention and you can't get it today because you're helping me on my first date with minho... now shut up and let's go"

"you have a date with a guy!? felix's brother!?" chan starts laughing.

"you got a problem blondie?" jisung walks up to him.

"you're gay" he keeps laughing.

"there's nothing wrong with that, I bet you are too, that makes sense why you're always around felix" chan rolls his eyes.

"oh please"

"hm we'll see, come on felix just leave him alone" they both leave and walk out of school.

"I can't stand him!"

"I know, don't worry we graduate in a few months you'll get to be away from him soon" felix nods.

"I can't wait"

"come on you have to help with find something to wear for my date!" he grabs his arm and he runs to his car.

...

"how pathetic" chan leans against his locker and waits for hyunjin.

"who's pathetic?"

"did you not see what just happened?" he looks at hyunjin.

"oh you mean felix? well I mean he's not that bad you're just an ass that's all" hyunjin closes his locker.

"I'm not"

"you are to him" he walks away and waits for chan to catch up to him.

yeah... and that's all I'll be to him

———————————————

welcome to a new chanlix book presented by your favorite chanlix enthusiast !