Chapter 44

Agastya left her when they both were out of breath. Her eyes were still closed and she felt like swinging in air. She was happy and smiling whilst he was drowning in guilt.

Agastya turned his back towards her and walked a few steps ahead. She couldn't walk straight but still went to him and hugged him from back.

"You're so different. I always feel different when you're around" Isha said.

Agastya was feeling helpless. He turned back and looked at her.

"Isha this is wrong" Agastya said "You're to be married to my brother"

"I don't want to think about it" Isha wrapped her fingers around his neck and this time she kissed him.

Agastya again clutched her and responded with same intensity. Their kiss was turning to extremely passionate one this time. They were just lost into each other and nothing else mattered.

Things were escalating very quickly between them. He slowly pushed her on bed and as she was holding him he landed over her. His hands started exploring her and she clutched him tightly.

He kissed her face and nibbled on her collarbone. She let out a moan and in a second he came out of a trance. He gasped and suddenly sat up.

"We can not do this" He grabbed his hair and looked down.

She started laughing. Agastya suddenly remembered that she was drunk.

"Shit" He exclaimed "You're drunk. I totally forgot that you're drunk. Tabhi aisa sab..  Yeh toh aur jyada galat ho gaya. I should've known agar tum drunk nahi hoti toh yeh sab nahi hota tumhare side se"

"Sahi galat. Galat sahi" She blabbered "Sumedh Nikita. Nikita Sumedh"

"Uth jao" He said "Tumhe guest room me chhod ke aata hoo main"

"Mujhe nahi jana" Isha declared.

"Toh main jaata hoo" Agastya said.

"Are nahi. Aap bhi mat jaiye. Kyu ja rahe hai?" Isha asked.

"Please chalo Isha" Agastya pleaded.

"No" Isha said.

"We can not do this Isha. We are not gonna do this" Agastya said.

"Okay" Isha said "But what?" She had confusing expressions on her face.

Agastya sighed. Isha was still giggling and was in her own world. Agastya was drowning in guilt and wad extremely disturbed.

Isha's eyes were closing. She decided to sleep there. Agastya sighed and decided to sleep in his parents' room.

"Aap mat jaiye na" Isha caught his hand.

She kept her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around him "Aap mere pas hote hai toh dar nahi lagta. Bahot comfortable lagta hai"

Agastya didn't know what to say but best way was to let her sleep. He clutched her in his embrace "Tum so jao. You're heavily drunk. Tumhe samajh nahi aa raha hai tum kya kar rahi ho"

"Jo bhi kar rahi hoo. Galat toh nahi lagta" Isha said.

"Par galat hai" Agastya said "Mere liye aur jyada galat hai. Kash tumhe bata pata main Isha. Kash tum samajh sakti" He looked at her but she was already asleep.

Agastya slowly made himself free from her grip. He picked her up in his arms and walked towards guest room where Radha was sleeping. He placed her on bed and tucked her in a quilt.

Agastya kissed her palm and said "I am sorry Isha. You deserve better than me"

*****

Sumedh opened his eyes and felt dizzy. He heard some noice coming from bathroom and got scared.